Pages

Friday, September 7

Rather...I




Wishing I
   has  come to a standstill.

The search  is finished.

No more miracles expected
     except for the ones
     which keep me intrigued.

Princes charming called their day.

Wishing I
   has ceased
   as an out of time and place breeze.

Wishing I
  and if onlys
  won’t go along with me.

Withdrawn…

For all that is
     is right.

Rather… I’d
     observe my ego
     take its  insolence away
     and let this self of mine
     be free,
a bird...

( [ RE] POSTED also in My Duality Blog).

Image credit: Affirmation by 

9 comments:

Shadow said...

it's nice to dream and wish... still better to be free from all the 'if only's'...

S. Susan Deborah said...

. . . and this is what they call NIRVANA.

Joy always,
Susan

Anthony Duce said...

Enjoyed. Wishes and dreams of wishes coming true, are worthy of this.

RNSANE said...

I don't remember seeing this before but it is lovely. Being free...can be wonderful.

Betty Manousos said...

and this is superb!

you have a way with words.
loving your poetry, dulce.

big hugs!

Ghadeer said...

Sweet poem :)

JStar said...

SOO missed your words!

Sakkarah said...

Ser libre siendo como uno es y los milagros siempre llegan cuando uno menos los espera...

Me gusta tu poesia. Un beso

Anonymous said...

Love this one!