Pages

Tuesday, May 15

While observing


These pairs 
just  don’t match
yet, 
they hold hands
and show off.

A few too many 
gross bodies
 showing vital  
dissatisfaction.

This heat’s burning 
my  left arm
while I drive 
 home to safety.


Image: Smile While Observing by 

.Joining d'verse

..

Joining at d’verse because it’s Tuesday and because, honestly, I always expect some people to read. That’s so selfish on my part-I reckon- since I’ve been off blogging and  unable to catch up lately. Please, let me apologize for that, esp.  to those who (as I used to) find the time to come here, no matter what.
THANK you so much for being there.

Also, please, understand, I’ve been trying to comment on some of you- but having to write down my comments together with passwords, mails and/ or verification words... makes it all so much worse. Could you please get rid of that?

Anyway, thank you again!
D.


10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

that middle stanza def give pause to ponder...the last, i have done that..and spent the next few weeks with one arm a shade darker you know...smiles.

Dulçe ♥ said...

ha ha... smiles back

Scarlet said...

That is hard to do ~

Nice to see you Dulce ~

Carrie Van Horn said...

I have always had a farmer's tan, and one arm darker than the other....:-)

Pat Hatt said...

haha oh I did that once, my face was all taned on one side and white on the other, real Two Face look..haha

Beachanny said...

This is an interesting metaphor for the unevenness that disturbs and burns. I don't think it's just about unevenness of being burned.

Beachanny said...

This is an interesting metaphor for the unevenness that disturbs and burns. I don't think it's just about unevenness of being burned.

steveroni said...

DULCE! You've been running around that nude beach again?

Hey girl, I'm certain your poem "WHILE OBSERVING" goes much deeper than my stupid attempt at being funny.

First stanza (first read), I thought you were playing poker.

And then, "...showing dissatisfaction of vitals.." means? WAIT! Did I get that wrong? O Gawd!

(I better get out of here!)
LOVE and PEACE, Dulce-Girl

Buddah Moskowitz said...

We're always very hard on ourselves. I'm sure it's not as obvious as you think. Wear long sleeves just in case.

I enjoyed this, but a teensy bit confused at middle third. Care to share?

S. Susan Deborah said...

While observing
Thinking happens
Reality unfolds
We wonder . . .

Nice to have you in the loop, dearest Dulce.

Joy always,
Susan