Pages

Saturday, November 19

So and So


Do not misunderstand me

So much

So often

So now and then and again

I am not turning back

For I passed on to page twenty five

Where I am writing about

All I cannot hold back

And all I will not- everything

But sad.



Mistakes I’ll make

Yet  

Oh now …

So much more conscious.

__________________________________________________________ballet dance by gooogle images


I might not have changed that much. But one thing is sure, you are aware of when you've become a mature person the day you learn to distinguish between what is important from what is not. Today at d'verse the topic is about changes in life. Go have a visit and take part. Thank you!

16 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles...we will all make mistakes...even those interpretting us...being concious is a key...hard yet...

Claudia said...

i love that phrase - i passed on to page twenty five..this could easily become a personal favorite saying for me if i want to express what you're expressing here.

Carrie Van Horn said...

So many wonderful lines....a delicous piece of where you are....lovely writing Dulce!!

Claudia said...

smiles..hi again..

knot eye said...

I am not turning back...defining change

Peace

Scarlet said...

We all make mistakes but some things must be learned before we grow up ~

Anonymous said...

an artist should never hold back

Anonymous said...

I like the short images you bring. page 25, mistakes made more consciously. how ironic! is a mistake ever conscious? I love it!

hedgewitch said...

I love the first three lines especially, Dulce. i seem to want to say them a lot to people. Great allusion to the (p)age 25, and the ending is perfect.

justtoday said...

i love the diversity in your writing. The bravery in it. You express what you feel, when you feel it

Simran said...

Learning from mistakes leads you to success..
Wonderfully Expressed :)

steveroni said...

After reading this a couple times, I find real depth in these few simple phrases, Dulce.
I like 'don't turn back'
I like 'write about happy, not sad'
I like 'mistakes? So WHAT! Be more aware'

This is nice end-of-week piece. Thank you.
Always <3 ...and PEACE!

The Noiseless said...

what divine insights shared here.
elegant poem.

Anthony Duce said...

So well said, and in the right direction.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love it,
simple words, powerful sentiments.

Sheila said...

your message rings loud and clear for me. thanks for sharing this at the Pub. :)