Pages

Wednesday, July 15

CONFUSION


He is smooth; he’s smart.

What I think of him

Daring say I must.

One has what the other lacks-

That’s how prejudices always come up.


Swimming in

Letting go

Running dry

And diving into it again


Is it lucky, is it wise

Comparing souls of opposed kinds.

As what I have within:

Tenderness and indifference,

Togethernes and solitude

My spirit, my skin…

It’s smooth, it’s smart;

It’s evil and it’s holy;

It’s deviant and it’s passionate.



My eyes see only one

Whole world,

Full of creatures.

At times sharing,

At times struggling…

Just like my cells

And my thoughts inside.



© By Dulce Rosales..................................................Paintings by Gustav Klint

6 comments:

Max E.G.B. said...

He is not scared,
knows that the truht walks to its side,
his past is dead.
He lives in freedom.
You are in a mistake.
You must clean your thought
and to march finally by some new way.
But he wants free
your capacity to decide,
and would respect your steps.
Anyway your walk will be brilliant
for ever and ever.
This is its hope.

gerry boyd said...

Shades of Dorothy Parker. Bravo!

Silver said...

I like it ! Marvellous.

~Silver
Reflections

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thank you Gerry. Thank you I've met lots of sites about poetry and I love Doorthy Parker!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thank so much, Silver. I love your BLOG!

steveroni said...

Now Dulce, THIS is GOOD! thanks.