Pages

Monday, July 6

Without YOU


Sunday, 31 May 2009

Love... tell me,
Why do your candles light the longest?
Your guitar keeps weeping in me ...
I've seen you bleeding again.
And I realise once more how meaningless
all this is.
Seen your inner tears again.
And my impossibility to take you back home,
Again.
Saw you alive again, last night.
Sweet Dreams ...
Back you were and off you went, so quickly-
As usual.
I see you suffering again.
And how my feebleness grows with it
Everything recoils...
If I had done this or that;
or more- much more.
If I had touched your hands
and feet even more..
If I had told you much more often
If only god had existed...
I see your desperation again
with my eyes in fire-
No one can put that out!
Your guitar weeps in me.
And all my present displeasures
and failures turn out to be
so extremely ridiculous!
All this loneliness of mine
Should I thank the Beyond for it?
I guess so- But still cannot forgive Life
for letting you go. Never will I!
Never will I concieve why
This nightmare
had to shake our lives-
Out of the blue!
Still your guitar weeps
Yes, I know.
Have to wake up every single day
and carry on
and be thankful for all I have
Having- though without you, Love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(C) Dulce Rosales '09

JUL
Y 5th
Elev
en months ago,
here you were
Eleven-month absence,
Conti
nuous presence.
It feels great to know
that sooner or later
we'll mee
t again,
there,
where you've gone in advance.
The best of your bests, for you today....
The song they must have written for you
For I'm sure

No one has ever listened to

or looked up to a tune
as much as YOU have done to this one.
Deep deep Pepe.......................YES... this IS Music.



4 comments:

steveroni said...

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I'm sad. Your brother--or husband, or father? Anyway, one you loved deeply. I am so sad, and did not know. But knowing would not make a difference.

Sweet, Rosales, I am truly sorry.


DS

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thank you Steve. He was-is- my Brother who died last year...

steveroni said...

Dulce, I read this again late tonight...and cried. Alone, I cried for one who I knew not, except through his wonderful Sweeter Poet and Sister, Dulce.

Bro, i love her also, but never could I love as you.

Why do i feel so alone, so lonely, almost depressed these few days? I would like to go meet with your brother---NOW!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Sweet Peep 'of mine'
How can you say such things
you are worrying me
hope everything is back to normal soon and my fave peep smiles brightly... no time to meet my dear brother yet!

:)