Pages

Wednesday, January 25

sex instead





Let’s have sex

Or let’s not

We can play scrabble instead

What is it with all these

ecstasy, orgasm

... Penys?

So let’s have sex

Or let’s not

We can go for a walk

Hand in hand

Through the not so tall grass

In search of that place

Where the sun sets

Once there

You’ll try

And I’ll refuse to have a bug

Crawling inside my… thing

No way

Let’s do it at home

We can prepare the bath

with all those candles and bubbles around

What a lie

This is the most uncomfortable…

Let’s not

I’ll prepare dinner instead

And while I do

What! Wait!

Oh ...  yes!
____________________

Tendresse by

14 comments:

Helen said...

Sweeter than sweet ..........

Carrie Van Horn said...

I love this Dulce! I can so relate to the lines in this one.....so tell me what is for dinner? :-)

Brian Miller said...

hehe...playful...there are many ways in which to be intimate...

Scarlet said...

Mmmm I can think of so many ways ~

Anthony Duce said...

Enjoyed… A conversation that takes place, or is being considered to bring up, almost every hour of every day.

Anne Frank said...

it seems that finally she surrenders

steveroni said...

I do not enjoy Scrabble. My mother used to set a timer for our 'turn'. It is then I started 'playing' other things.

A bug?
A thing?

I'll wait for dinner--grin!

Take care, Sweeter!

Robert Gibson: PWES Editor said...

Grinning ... this is LOVELY....

"Let's have sex...

What! Wait!
Oh... yes!"

ROFL AWESOME ... LOVE IT...

Tolga said...

oh my god, it's a great poem..i love
it:)

Claudia said...

haha...nice...and i agree..the bathroom is the most uncomfortable.. but sometimes uncomfortable is not that bad..and i'm all up for scrabble by the way..smiles

Jannie Funster said...

Sounds like it was cooking, Good Looking!

xoxo

Pat Hatt said...

This was such fun that by the end the deed must be done..haha

A Plain Observer said...

I had a comment with every line, every stanza and then...No comments.

Great

JStar said...

Mmmnnn