Pages

Tuesday, July 28

SINKING



* I sink my tears

In the deepest place

Of this my soul

A place where there seems

To be no end, no bed, no bottom.

If I had to count them

In the form of drops-as they’ve come out

What a long number

I’m not that good at maths.

* I sink my passion

In the deepest hole of my heart

And there it goes in a sort of spiral

Round and round in circles

Getting only

To my between-legs

And back

To my heart again

* I sink what I think

At times too

Which only makes me sick

Thus, health problems arise.

* I sink in vain

I see flowers grow,

Blossom and become

What they are due to!

* Don’t you sink no more

My little flower

So many seeds left to grow

In your little garden.

*************************************************************

© Dulce Rosales

5 comments:

paramveer said...

ur poems are such a great expression .....really like ur blog!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Estoy cierta de que tienes todo un jardin submerso en tu mar de lagrimas, y que de tus lagrimas brotan flores y arboles. Tu poesia es muy preciosa. Me gusta mucho la imagen de una arbol entre tus manos.
Sorry, I'm still learning Spanish and I grab all the chances to practice. I like your Blog, I wish you lots of success. It's just like me, I was looking for a place to write ever since I was a child.
Yo volvere!!!

Shadow said...

introspection... mmmmm, let the mind roam free. nice.

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thanks a lot for your comments. I love them!!!
I wrote this yesterday after taking care of my little garden... it's great when words come out so easily and appropriately too.

thoughts said...

truly beautiful.