Pages

Wednesday, January 6

Sunset Dessert


I dedicate this poem to my dear followers J Star, Secretia and Gregorio, and also to the owner of The Succubus Restaurant where this after-dinner scene took place…
................................................................................................................................................................


It’s dessert time


This vanilla and chocolate

Ice cream

We lick together

Little by little

Until our tongues meet

My cold lips touch his.


Tongues dancing

With each other

We become one

Lovingly breathing

The life of him

Into me…

…so vibrant this is!


Against the sunset

Carefully he opens my bra

And a drop of melted cream

Drops on them

My breasts


And as he sucks it

I swim in the deep ocean

Of no equal pleasure

Because the warmest beauty

He seems to just find


And looks into my eyes

To check my smile,

Gratitude and sigh

Softly stroking my thighs

As I spread my legs

To his beneath

Between legs

Oh!

There’s My Prize


And the contour of my hips

He caresses sweetly, gently

Tongues dance together again

Against this lustful sunset

And his fingers so easily find

My petal flesh


And once more he checks

The pleasure I get

Looking in my eyes

How I smile as I sigh


And his hard love muscle

Just the perfect size

For me to keep this smile

Penetrated at the right rhythm

Right time

…No rush

Getting our moment sublime

Love…

What do you mean,

How could I

…Hush…

___________________________________________________________________________

© Dulce

27 comments:

steveroni said...

OMG, Dulce! I love the ice-cream scene SO much! AND...I love ice cream
And the rest of this piece who can NOT--if they are human--love?

However, here is my real comment:
(Whispering...) "hush...."




Ues...I'm still here. OMG!

Stephanie Fey said...

Wow! But 'scuse me while I put a handful of snow in my undies! Ahhh, that's better!

Amazing! Not many followers will fail to read that poem right through to the end! Sensational, Dulce.

Oops. Sorry. Gotta go. Need more snow!

Steph ;)

Anonymous said...

Dulce, This is so erotic, I held my breath as I read it, the first two times. How could you be this good at writing? You're much better at this than any author or poet I've ever read before. I don't know how to compliment you more.

RNSANE said...

With my luck, this would be the one time the waiters would be hovering around, wanting to know if I needed more water, bread..."Miss, is there something wrong?" "No, for god's sake, something is very right!"

Makes me thing of that scene in "When Harry Met Sally" - "I'll have whatever she's having."

And make it a double!

Fireblossom said...

Oh my! There's a surprise! Thanks for the shout-out, Dulce. I enjoyed the comments, too... Stephanie with her handfuls of snow, and rnsane talking about hovering waiters!

Cloudia said...

Lovely, skilled & powerful!
So glad that you visited my blog today, because it led me to read this piece today.

You are most welcome at da spiral anytime with Aloha, Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Kay said...

wow for sure! extremely sensual read/write! a great place to be!

Marcia M said...

Wowwwwwwww this is hottttttttt...lol
You never bore your readers.
clap clap...at da ice cream scene.
Keep writing!

Opaque said...

Phew! This is hot! This is very very sensual! A fantastic read Dulce! Phew! Keep them coming!!!

Stacey J. Warner said...

Ah well done!

Nothing better than fabulous erotica...

much love, i've missed you...

Nevine Sultan said...

Dessert time is obviously sizzing at "The Succubus", my dear! Wow wow wow! That was hot and just about perfectly decadent!

Nevine

JStar said...

:) Thanks for the dedication...This is so sexy...Cold ice cream never looked so delicious :) Love it, as always

Shadow said...

just perfect! now please excuse me to fall into the pool....

Jessie said...

whew...i'm glad it's like only 18 degrees outside w/snow ... i need to step out for a bit...

warm smiles,

Deb Kirkeeide said...

I think I need some dessert.....

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Just catching up and boom you heated up my Tuesday with ice cream, how fabulous. I LOVED it x

Gregorio Martino said...

Whew, my glasses just fogged up. That was awesome. I could use some of that ice to cool things down myself. I think I will pick up some icecream on the way home.

Bobkat said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog and nice to meet you :)

I just took a look back through a few of your poems and they are wonderful. You paint very vivid feelings!

S. Susan Deborah said...

I adored the lines: "And looks into my eyes

To check my smile,

Gratitude and sigh. . ."

Thats the best part of love-making. Don't you agree?

Joy always,
Susan

Liam said...

all of a sudden I feel like having an ice cream.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

~ Dulce ~
This is offically my fave poem of yours.Well done!

Angeles said...

What a pleasure !!!
Estos poemas llenos de erotismo y sensualidad te salen perfectos!!
Ice cream and love, the best mixture?
Besos de dulce de leche:)

Pd: Me gustó verte guapa!!

Dr.John said...

I have no idea what to respond.

Rikkij said...

Dulce- I wish I were in a place where I could appreciate this but matters of the heart have taken precedence. I'll someday rediscover it. ~rick
rikkij77@yahoo.co.uk

Michael K. Althouse said...

Very nice...

Josephine said...

Not much more to say... hot, hot, hot...
Like the passion behind it!

Alexandra MacVean said...

"and his hard love muscle, just the perfect size"....

ummm, wow! I'll take that!

Beautifully and prevocatively written.