Pages

Friday, April 9

Love Aroma Spells




Now is today...
I am no longer an enemy
To all I’ve met.

In fact, I liked you first,
Then found you later
Found
I loved you.

And that love had flowered
From seedling to petals dark red
Emitting that aroma of loveliness...

And the love in my heart blossomed
As it was watered
By those sweet words of yours
And I loved you more and more
With each day of living.

Completely smitten,
By your charms,
Your wit,
Your just listening to me.

I rant and rave about everything
Or nothing...
There are so many wishes
For us in my soul…

I cannot see us
Leaving one another
Parting in death
Or any other way
Until we at least-
At last
Meet one in the other
As all the others
As it it’s supposed to be…

And hold onto each other
For life
For dear
Dear life
And for love
For dear
Dear love….


___________________________________________________________________

21 comments:

Sam Liu said...

The final stanza is achingly emotive. The passion and longing of love can consume us all, and its heart is beating within your poem. Simply wonderful.

g-man said...

Awww Dulce...
This was so sweet, I guess that this couldn't have been said in 55 words eh?

DULCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steveroni said...

Sweeter Poet, "love" is but one letter away from "live". and I believe you do both with great passion.

You know, love is my favorite word. It is the first cause of everything.

And I love what you wrote, Dulce.

Take Care...
Florida Peep

clean and crazy said...

as always a treat to stop by and read your wonderful work

LarryG said...

ummm... 'fasten your seat belts' :)

Stacey J. Warner said...

love this dulce, ah the passion of love...

much love

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Aroma of loveliness, you should bottle that. I would buy it!

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty, Dulce, you've given me an urge to pick wildflowers this afternoon!

Dulçe ♥ said...

How sweet your lovely comments on this tiring-yet welcome Friday.
Hugs-- my dear friends!

:) :)
xxoxoxox

María said...

Hola, Dulce:

Gracias por visitar mi blog, puedes volver siempre que quieras, yo también lo haré.

El amor es fuente de inspiración, y un sentimiento profundo y que da mucha vida.

Un beso.

Brian Miller said...

i easily get lost in your words...every time i come by...

Felicitas said...

Dulce, everything you write comes straight from the depths of your heart and soul - that's clear! And as I read your poetry, I feel your words, almost as deeply.

Simply beautiful, dear sweet soul!

Superfluous Brunette said...

Often people fear to love so much, but I am learning that love is so much powerful than fear.
As Steve said, you do seem to live and love with passion.

Angeles said...

Un derroche de amor en letras.
Brillante!!
Besos:)

Unseen India Tours said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unseen Rajasthan said...

Beautiful and fantastic words !! Very touching and true !! Great post !!

Ileana said...

Who doesn't want a love that grows like that, deep, sweet and passionate? Beautiful poem, amiguita!

Que siempre tengas un amor vivo y romantico. Siempre. xo

Shadow said...

sa-weeeeet dulce!

SILVIA said...

Precioso amiga mía. Sencillamente bello.
Un fuerte abrazo!!

Cynthia said...

Oh! Dulce, I'm in love with this
loving poem. You simply spill
you heart.

Unknown said...

love is powerful & overflowing here in this poem!
beautiful!