Pages

Friday, August 26

Wind Thoughts



Will you visit me tonight?
Will I just not care?

Will the noise be gone
If I close the door?

Resting he is
In peace 
I feel

Not touching
    but closing my eyes
Not thinking
   but breathing serene

Butterflies…

Resting he is
In pain I feel

My best I did to forgive
Now time just to reach
The abyss 

So he rests,
.
While I learn to exist.
_______________________________________________________

Image > ‘ My Thoughts Just Escaped With The Wind’,  Jessica Tremp



7 comments:

steveroni said...

Whenever I close the door, the noise IS gone. But the heart continues to beat, sad and heavy.

Good poetry, as is your usual.

Image looks as if she afraid to face facts...the world...the truth.

PEACE!

Brian Miller said...

nice...he is at rest, all is quiet, now time to learn to exist...sounds like there is a lot more going on here...

Tabitha Bird said...

I have always enjoyed your words. :)

Claudia said...

i always have the feeling your words are like a butterfly and for a moment i think i can grab them while their wings touch my cheek...next moment they are gone...i agree with bri..there seems a lot of things going on..

1ManView said...

Complex write SP....

That Janie Girl said...

I love this. We all have to learn to exist, time and time again, throughout our lives.

You reminded me of that. Thanks.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

learn to exist....sounds so familiar..painful....Have a great week out there Dulce....easy and free...like those butterflies.