Pages

Monday, October 25

Fair Lady




Could not help it

But get fed up with it

Maybe you expect me to

Write

A dedication to you?


Well that’s the way it might be going

As this misunderstanding is growing

And my furiousity

For your stupidity

Vanity

Cruelty.


I think you wiser

I love you nicer

I am sweet

I am deep

I am …

...That leaf


Moved by the wind

Of now that

You caught me

You have me...


I am sweet

I am mean

I want more

... it all


And one day I go there

And find myself

Judging you

Judging me


And that blind orator

Comes and

Reminds me


We are just all the same


Same winners

Same sinners.

..........

10 comments:

JStar said...

This is bitter sweet...

S. Susan Deborah said...

The last line is anti-climax: "We are just all the same." How true these words ring! We are just all the same.

Joy always dear sweetest.
Susan

Carla Bruni said...

Hi Dear,

Very deep thoughts, I love the way you express your feelings. Everyone should make an examination of conscience and know the reason for their existence.

Anyway, congratulations again!

Take care friend!!

Brian Miller said...

in many ways...yes we are...

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Sweat and Mean, such a lovely combination.

Betty Manousos said...

Love it! A little desperate, bitter piece but lovely!
And yes we are just all the same.
So very true!

Betty xo

joanna said...

Dear Dulce:

Your poetry inspires me -- you have a broad range of emotions from which you draw upon, that others can clearly interrupt from their own experience and viewpoints. Your sweet comment on my blog the other day reminded me of a quote from Leonardo da Vinci - and I believe it applies to your poetry as well

-Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt,
& Poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
~

cheers,
joanny

joanna said...

P.S.

Love the new look on your banner and blog site.

Warm hugs to you,
joanny

A Plain Observer said...

How can we avoid the expectations and thus avoid "judging me, judging you".
The Now that you caught me you have me...reminded me of the pursuit, the different image presented while pursuing one and then the true colors appear again.

Isha Ethera said...

Aw, perfect truth.
I love it <3