Pages

Wednesday, November 18

Only He Can

The shadow of that tree

Is the shape of his smile

The form of that puddle

Is his puppy looking at me

In total disbelief

That cloud so huge

Reminds me of his allure

How he turns me on

Only he knows

...

The feeling of my skin

Is touched by his eyes

As they eager

To be by my side

So close to mine

And I melt

As his voice pronounces…

Please say it again

Sex…

Oh! His voice…

...

When he looks in my eyes

Naked I feel ‘cause

He can see my soul and beyond

How he turns me on

Only he knows

...

My beauty

My shape

My smile

His beauty out of reach

All limits and experience

All dreams and fantasy

Full of words of melancholy

And that glimpse he’s had

Is no other than me

On the other side

Looking at the shadow

The shapes

His beauty

Our smiles

Only he can awaken

In us tonight.

How he turns me on

Only he knows

Because only he can

...................................................................................

© Dulce

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Where's the fire extinguisher. That was hot! :)

Fireblossom said...

Ohhhhhhhh Dulce! This is passionate!!!

Unknown said...

Dulce~* this is filled with great and amazing imagery that fills my heart and *ahem* feelings occur from this, a sense of that longing and that natural ability to just be with that person who arouses our love, passion, self...wow!

G

Shadow said...

wheeeeew, sensuality at its best!

Anonymous said...

That kind of magnetism you can't buy!

steveroni said...

I cannot imagine who is he...because only HE can.

What a "turn-on" is your poem today, Dulce. Beautiful tribute to "he"...so deeply are you there.

Amor y paz!

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw the title " Only her can", I had my fan ready,, Phewwwwwwwwwwwww!!! HOT DAMM I sure am glad I had it.. WOW!!! (( looks around for something COLDER ))) he he he
sensual, LUCKY HE!!!

Sweetness at it's best!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

sorry I am the typo QUEEN!! They need spell check on comments LOL.. sorry I meant ONLY HE CAN.. had to close my eyes coming back, I can still feel the heat .:}

Nessa said...

Very sensual.

Wordless Wednesday - Pirates' Strumpet

it's possible google reader dropped my feed again

http://vanessavkilmer.com/?feed=rss2

Jessie said...

wow ...

smiles,

Gregorio Martino said...

Making your partner feel wanted and needed is what it is all about. Outstanding love poem.

Liam said...

" only he knows" You would be surprised how many don't know how much they turn their partners on. Or not turn them on.

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Oh, if only....this is the stuff daydreams are made of.

Sylvia said...

Oh, what a dream! Trully exfusiating (is that the word?)!

Dr.John said...

Well it didn't upset me but you seem to be in a rut on this topic.
Let's look for joy in some other place.

Ellie Kings said...

My eye contacts are fogging! woo~hot!hot!hot! Too steamy lil' girl! :D

Calli said...

Such impassioned words dear Dulce!
My friend, who is also in LOVE with LOVE!...;)

sweet hugs back~
Calli

Ileana said...

How sweet of you to write this for me and Johnny Depp. We are humbled and we thank you. ;)

Seriously, this is beautiful and passionate picture you've painted here.