Pages

Tuesday, November 3

When She (IV)


When She Laughs


The worse the joke, the better

There is no limit or excuses

No giggling, no chuckling

When she laughs she convulses


Such is her way

Tears come to her eyes

As many as when she cries

And cannot stop putting them away

To keep up splitting her sides


It’s her number one friend

Who creases her up best

When they get together

For serious issues they’ve met

But if one of them makes a gaffe

Or something like that

Then the guffaw starts

And nothing,

Nobody them can part


Need a toilet nearby

Because they are so much at risk

Of literally

Wetting themselves laughing!

And that’s not due to their age

I must add and state


The more absurd, the funnier

The sillier the reason or fact

The easier the laughter acts

Her favourite and healthier habit


She comes back to life anew

After a good friendly laugh abuse.


[To my best friend, Begoña]

___________________________________________________________________________

© Dulce…………................................................................................. Image> ‘By the rose bush’ by Deviantart


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this .. I love laughing it sounds like you two have a great time like I do when I am with my sisters or my bestest friend, Teela. I Loved "wetting themselves not because of age", LOL
I who love smiles, prefer laughter, one would be amazed how laughter can heal, reduce stress, it just gets our endorphins going

I Laughed at this one with much love . TY SMILES



I know your best freind Begona will love this.

steveroni said...

Well Dulce, I am nothing but a 'serious' type person. I believe there is not a place in this world for joking, laughter, frivolity. In fact there should be world-wide law against smiling, laughter, the double-entendre, fun, happiness, joking, conviviality, ya know what I mean? --grin!

So let's all go and HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!

Nessa said...

Wonderful. there's nothing better than watching someone have a good laugh.

Tuesday's Tales #1 - John

Sylvia said...

What comes to my mind... How does the elephant cross the river?

Liam said...

the language on this one sounds British to me. See you are being influenced by your neighbours

LarryG said...

this hits the funny bone just pondering all the smiles, joys, laughter that can consume!
and how we need to laugh!
It is a wonderful healing balm!

Ellie Kings said...

Laughter is definitely medicine for the soul! Very descriptive, I can totally see it!

Angeles said...

A good practice to abuse of laughter ...
She's a kind of magic
Besos:)

Begoña said...

Beautiful poem!!!So intense,so real! You made me cry Just in a second so many moments have come to my mind Almost a life!Love you so much...

Dr.John said...

Your poem reminds me of the sheer wonder of laughter. Well done.

Fireblossom said...

!!!!

Where is my comment? The blogger goddess must be annoyed with me for some reason. Now I can't recall what it was that I said before.

I loved the poem, I do remember that!

Anonymous said...

You are RICH with friendship!

Wisdom Of Heart said...

the poem is very beautiful

Dulçe ♥ said...

Darling friend... the intention was to make you laugh... but of course your being tributed here...
i love you so much too!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Rikkij said...

Dulce. dang, I lost my comment. I like how you invent a language and passage for whatever comes to you and you make it so sweet. Sounds like a good best friend to have. ~rick

Calli said...

Oh how sweet a gift to give to your cherished friend!

<3 xx

Calli said...

ps~ teach me how to make the heart...I thought I knew how but it didn't work here on blogger :)