Pages

Saturday, April 17

Bright Morning Sun


It might be really hot today,
the sky above is dense blue
What can I say when days
Forget about the rains...

My words will paint the air
And your blue eyes
Will come and gaze
And bewitch me
And turn me on

No place for grey tones
Seductive
I bring you back to paradise

This is not the perfect beauty
Outside

Been mother
Been bothered
Not to keep fit

Yet you see that perfection in me
My skin and playful fantasies
So we make our love complete
Kiss after kiss
Lick after lick

And the sun will get at its peak
And we’ll lie down
No need to visit the beach

Will always be there
For you and me
Our sea...
_______________________________________________________________

16 comments:

Adelina said...

Siempre son preciosas tus letras...

Tienes un premio en mi blog de imagen:

http://sakkarah-imagen.blogspot.com/

Muchos besos.

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

You always paint the air with your words x

Angeles said...

La pasión enciende los colores y si viene envuelta en mar resplandece como tus letras.
Muy bonito!!
Justito para esta tarde gris.
Besos:)

Lisa said...

Beautiful writing!

Ileana said...

Que romantica estas esta mañanita. Pintaste un imagen bello. xo

Shadow said...

now that's a good place to be...

Toni M.M. said...

Beautiful!
What the hell makes you inspire?

Hugs,
Toni

Sam Liu said...

In all your poems, your magical words capture a little piece of love: infinite, timeless, sensual, simply wonderful.

alixelena2 said...

Hello I have come to your blog via a friend where I am visiting. You are a so interesting writer, with many faces.

Your blogs are enjoyable and well written and you have greatest talent

I shall return, I love this.

Anonymous said...

Magical my friend. :) Have a great weekend :)

Cynthia said...

Very touching, love so sweet and
quietly joyful.

Reysagrado said...

That´s what love pretends to be: just a magical world for lovers, no matter their ages, beliefs or status...

¿Do you belive in Magic?;)

Nikki (Sarah) said...

I love what Kerrie said...'you always paint the air with your words.' ☺

Sheri said...

i could barely say a thing after reading this except thank you, for such a lasting presence, dulce :)

Jimmy McPhee said...

A poem like a life or a love is never quite finished.
It is a snapshot of a moment or even an era of our lives.

Rick said...

Dulce
ya know what?
so beautiful I wont deface it with a comment. dreamy~rick