Pages

Tuesday, May 4

HORIZON


Humid gusts of wind

Move my hair

Blow my hair

In different directions

Forwards backwards

West east


I love it backwards, though...


The huge bulb

Is off

For so long so..


Old lighthouse,

Full of mystery

And passion stories.

Who cares now…


My eyes get fixed

On the red horizon.
A few grey clouds

Let some sun rays
Come out and then

They leave again…


But the redness remains.

Eyes fixed in the horizon.
Yes, I take notice

But do not realize.


Empty heart and soul
Do not allow me to think that much.
I’ve had so many of
Those fixed thoughts…


Yet, I’d rather fix

My eyes on the horizon,

As if it could bring me back

To where I stand.


That farewell

Thank God
Has started to gain absurdity.


Shall I do it

Or maybe not?
Only two bare, simple choices:

Jump down

And over it’ll all be;

Or stay

Where you stand…


Again these two mes in me

And all the other ones…

But always

Two outstanding ones.
Two mes…

Not an evil and a holy one,
But a disappointed and an insane one.

A joyful and relieved one


A sad one

- why always so sad

My sweetheart?


I grasp the railings,
Move my face up to the sky
Deeply breathe
The scent of my sea
A moment good enough to say
It might be worth it-


Ok
One more day

I’ll come see those rays.

_______________________________________________________________________Deviantart Image

21 comments:

Caio Fern said...

what a wonderful sensation you just caused inside my chest now , Dulcissima !

steveroni said...

Thank God for those humid breezy gusts, and scent of the sea--which made it seem enough worthy to "come back tomorrow".

Often it is that tomorrow the clouds of despair melt to a sunshine of JOY!
A GOOD write!
--Take Care, Sweeter Poet

JStar said...

Ok Dulce, why am I just learning about your split personalities :) This is deep...Glad you didnt jump...I have been on that cliff more times than I want to admit...

Sheri said...

whew, you had me worried for a moment there! this life...i understand the jumping, i also understand why we wouldn't. i am so curious to ask why she didn't??? perhaps the beauty of the day presented itself in a way that she could not resist being in it..
this was lovely, dulce, the vision in my minds eye was breathtaking.

S. Susan Deborah said...

My god! Two different levels here. One of love and one of death. Dulce, Dulce, why does it always have to be sad?

Love always,
Susan

S. Susan Deborah said...

P. S: i like the new layout. Lovely as your verses and you!

Jessie said...

a wonderful job on your new bloghome! i find myself with my 2 senses often...
well done!

Anonymous said...

I like the new theme my friend. This is brilliantly sad my friend :)

Angeles said...

Me quedo especialmente con esto:
My eyes get fixed
On the red horizon.
A few grey clouds
Let some sun rays
Come out and then
They leave again…

Y te dejo algo de Neruda:
"Las olas dicen a la costa firme:
«Todo será cumplido»"
Besos:)

Sam Liu said...

You never fail to astound me, Dulce - this is magnificent! I can see that horizon now, feel the humid air...and what a sentiment you express as well, surely we all have inner selves, different aspects of our identity, yearning to escape.

This is utterly marvellous, Dulce :D

GYPSYWOMAN said...

incredibly beautiful words with the perfect image - all taking us inside the soul of love - beautifully done, dear dulce -

and i absolutely love your new look - it is so you! perfect!!!

Lu Ann said...

actually, I could picture in my head those two yous in you.

Eyes, horizon... fixed.

strong beautiful words.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Love this. and the two mes...not an evil and a holy one....for so long...that's what I thought...that's what I believed...love the last two verses...to me...it's the letting go. Stay strong. :)

Ileana said...

I only jump off the cliff if there is a beautiful new ocean waiting for me...where I can create more passion stories!

I love YOUR passion stories, Chica!!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

oh jeese.don't jump.stay where you are Dulce and we will stand by you -
You are your beautiful words along the horizon ;)

Toni M.M. said...

As I was nearing the end of your words, my pulse went faster. Fortunately, you didn't jump! I'm sure all of us want to continue "reading you", Dulce. It is worth to enjoy watching the sunbeams again and again.
Kisses, your faithful follower pupil,
Toni MM

Nevine Sultan said...

It's that moment... when the schizophrenia sets in... and makes us feel like we're someone else. But if we let the moment pass, we realize it was delusion. And there's nothing like the smell of the sea to make things better... and the sound of the surf. A sadly beautiful piece, Sweet Dulce.

Hugs,
Nevine

Tabitha Bird said...

Sad, haunting and magic. Wonderful Dulce.

Unknown said...

Amazing as always!!! You defy explanation and you are amazing indeed...thank you for sharing your heart and love!
<3 G

Calli said...

Very thought provoking words, Dulce. We do have the shadow side that causes us to think and interpret *differently* at times, yes? and we keep going...we come to welcome that breeze, that wind and breath new life once again...

just beautiful~
Calli

Dulçe ♥ said...

I LOVE your comments my sweet friends.
Thank you to each one of you for your support and always sweet insights!