Pages

Thursday, January 13

Infatuation

Female Nude at Rest by Roz McQuillan
.
.
This is the colour you needed
To feel the season complete
It has talked to me again
While I scribble…


Wondering
If you think you know
And have realized,
That I know
Have already realized,
That you think 
You think
You know me
While I scribble...


You stole my perfume
And I reread your scribbles
To find a reason for this:

Could have another name, but
We call it
Love

Trying to get a hint
Is it a gift?

Something is positively
 Going on
While I scribble...

In my mind 
About this..

Our infatuation.
.
.

15 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh how sweet it can be...very nice dulce...

Adelina said...

Me gusta mucho tu poesía.

Qué bonito poder decir " Nuestro" Es lo más importante.

Un beso muy grande.

Helen said...

Infatuation ... the sweetest of emotions. Leading to who knows where ~ or not.

Calli said...

Loving the anticipation in this one, Dulce! Definitely Sweet! And, it definitely resonates ;)

xxoo, sunshine!
~Calli

steven said...

the so very addictive rush of infatuation that changes the world inside and outside. oh yes!!! steven

Alice in Wonderland said...

There is something about all of your poetry Dulce that just draws me in and leaves me wanting more!

I have been so lazy replying lately....I really must do some catching up with blogs!

Big hugs!

Kay said...

better and better....

I think this is one of my favs

:)

moondustwriter said...

I believe the scribbles are beautifully inscribed on the speaker's heart

Infatuation has it's moments...

Love la Luna

Anthony Duce said...

Infatuation, described so very well, I can see the scribbles.

joanna said...

Sweeter poetry -- your words are worth scribbling and reading and rereading for they are divine.

joanny

Shadow said...

aaaaah, so difficult to explain.... but you did it!

1ManView said...

another emotion of the heart, that draws you in... Excellent write Dukce,,,

I hope 2011 will be the best of he best for you......

Laura said...

beautiful, and truly romantic...the word verification is "ended"...hmmm.

Alcina said...

So very true..!!

RNSANE said...

Ohhhhh, infatuation does make my toes tingle...among other things!