Pages

Sunday, January 23

Why Did I ?








NOPE!

This is not the one 
sorry.
Please













..................................

There
 I come across this…
This place where
.
Trying to conjure up
Pay penance for all
All those sins
Wishing to have other wishes
Convincing,
  Comforting
But the messages I get
Accuse me
Support their stones
Devastated
I hide
Look for different surroundings
Only to find more
More anguish
.
It never disappeared
Guilt is my ally
And we
Guilt and I
Came to this place
To learn to live together
Yes, together
.
Imperfect?
Troubled?
Gifted ?
Tittered in delight?
Struggling?
.
I am due here
To commemorate myself
Not to explain.



14 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, lady, you have done it still again! stepped inside the chambers of my heart - of my life - of my own sins - where i stand here and now to commemorate mySELF - and NOT to explain or defend! beautiful and powerful, dulce!!! you said it all!!!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thank you my sweet sweeter LOVE Lady!

Lisa Ursu said...

"Support their stones"

"I am due here
To commemorate myself
Not to explain"

dulce, your words and choice of artwork are so touching.
thank you.

Brian Miller said...

then may you recieve your due...nice write dulce..

SY said...

nice writing.. hopefully someday guilt will find another home to live in...

- Sy

Manon said...

Great piece, Dulce. I love reading your works!!

Anthony Duce said...

Your words, they are easy to relate too, Guilt can only be hidden for a while. It does have to be lived with. Wonderful poem…

RNSANE said...

Throw away that guilt, Dulce. It's a hard mantle to wear and you are too sweet and loving to bear it's burden. You should be dancing, instead, in the lightest silken shawl.

Shadow said...

we face it. we deal with it. guilt hides. temporarily. and then, pooooof, it appears. again. commemorate away, it helps. love how you put this!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey lady - just lonesome for more of those delicious little tidbits over here - have a glorious day!!!

JStar said...

So true Dulce...I wasted years of blaming myself instead of living one day at a time and being comfortable with whatever happens...I so love and needed these words today

Laura said...

guilt yet another piece of our wholeness...

Becki Jacket said...

"Guilt is my ally"

So amazing.

Calli said...

"But the messages I get
Accuse me
Support their stones"...uh WOW!
and the ending...superb!

another wonderful write, Twin :)