Pages

Monday, September 14

Awards


I've received this lovely Loyal Award from my adorable friend Silver of REFLECTIONS.
I feel so honoured. Now I'd like to pass this on to...

Steve of ANOTHER SOBER ALCOHOLIC
Calli of within shades of grey exists a place
Shadow of 1 door away from heaven
Jessie of Softly Spoken
Margie of When the heart speaks

I have not forgotten Zee, Fireblossom, Liam, Rick, Rafael, DrJohn, Sylvia, Sue ...and all the rest of you my dear followers... But Five seems to be the number (?).

12 comments:

Shadow said...

congratulations, well deserved award dulce! and thanks you so much for thinking of me...

Paula said...

Congrats

Silvia said...

That's a beautiful award. Congratulations to you and to all those ones you've chosen. The work you do is very worthy of it!

steveroni said...

Glad to see you receive this award, Dulce...and I'm happy to receive it, also. Thank you.

at PEACE!

Jessie said...

Congratualtions dear Dulce! It is well deserved. And thank you for deeming me "award-able"...

smiles,

Wait. What? said...

Congrats!

Dr.John said...

Congratulations. You deserve an award.

Dulçe ♥ said...

Thank you for your congrats my friends. I am not sure I deserve it, if I do we all do. What is certain is that when Silver gave it to me I felt like the little child with their first bike...It was so sweet of her to think of me...

Margie said...

Congrats on your lovely award, Dulce!
And how very kind and sweet of you to give one to me.
Thnx so very much.

Margie:)
xxx

Calli said...

Yes, you deserve this award, Dulce! Absolutely, and thank you so much for thinking of me...

xoxo~
~Calli

Rikkij said...

D-well deserved! You gave it to the right ones. I couldn't be more please. See ya tomorrow. ~rick

Fireblossom said...

Congratulations, Dulce! :-)