Pages

Saturday, September 12

DRY RAIN



among dry bushes

and yellow grass

not a drop of rain

there walks my girl

a bit on the wane


among thirsty trees

cracked soil and dusty paths

not the slightest breeze

walking my girl to seize


in her wilt she pleads

that the guy comes up

together hand in hand

the rain will show up


like two lovers

running across this land

laughing and kissing

hand in hand


no umbrellas no coats

no need to cover

or look for shelter

running across this land

together hand in hand


© Dulce

6 comments:

Shadow said...

how joyful! great for this day!!!

Fireblossom said...

Mmm, I like it!

PS--I also like your orange clock!

steveroni said...

Dulce.

You just keep writing, rain or no rain, shelter or not, running (or walking?), laughing, kissing, across this land--or across the sea.

You write.
We read.
The pleasure is ours.

PEACE!

Rikkij said...

D-I don't always understand what you say but I always love it. You have a style seperate from my thinking and I want to get to know it. It's a treasure I was beforehand unaware of. Great stuff. ~rick

Dr.John said...

Yes mam there is some joy in this one. Keep it up and you can publish a book of love poems.

Calli said...

Absolutely, pure joy!
the way it should be...

lovely writing.
lovely thoughts...that you so beautifully share with us...
~Calli