Pages

Wednesday, December 23

Deep Pending



This scene I can beautify

Still a little bit more

Or say, a lot more

It all depends…


With the voices singing

I hear from the soul

Of the souls

Who left me some

Or long ago.


This mystery I can purify

If I didn’t have to depend

On all the thoughts

Talking in my head

All at a time

Cannot keep away


This simulation I can dignify

By trying once and again

Start all over again?

To hold on myself

My self pity, my revenge

When I disappear for two

Maybe three days


Rescuing the scene

The mystery and simulation

I travel with ghosts

Whose bad intentions

And attempts

To make this one

A new spirit of perfection

And laments fly

In the sky

No redemption


Readers may pass along

With astonishment

Having understood the least

As if this were about

A beast


Needed no beverages

To get to these stages

Of self conscience

And because my soul

Needs to speak though

A smart imperfect mind

Words search any way

Whichever

To come out


And in positive deciphering

The scene back on stage

Which I could beautify

And the mystery purify

The simulation dignify

But it so much depends

On this deep pending

Never ending

Why!

____________________________________________________________________

© Dulce

15 comments:

steveroni said...

Dulce, In AA, we call this the "committee". They sometimes are dangerous Peeps--in my head:

"....If I didn’t have to depend
On all the thoughts
Talking in my head
All at a time
Cannot keep away"

"This simulation I can dignify
By trying once and again
Start all over again?"

Now this lines show HOPE, denouncing the "committee's" findings. Live with the hope. Fk the committee.

Here am I, analyzing the Master of "Hidden-meaning" poetry.
Love your post. Love you.

Liam said...

I'm glad you liked the poem. Maybe one day I might here the voice behind the words. Next time I go to Europe I will let you know through your blog.

Merry christmas & Happy New Year

RNSANE said...

Dear Dulce,

You have such an incredible talent! I wait every day to see if you are going to post another poem. They are like gifts!

May Santa bring your every hearts desire!

Anonymous said...

I read this over and over but I don't get the meaning this time, maybe it will become clear in time.
I like the way it reads, but...?

Secretia

Nikki (Sarah) said...

the part that speaks to me is "I travel with ghosts..." The voices in my head so many times need to be quieted so I can hear...the One who counts the most. Hey have a great holiday....Stay safe and have a ton of fun. Sarah

Dr.John said...

You really packed this one. It will make people think and guess.

Shadow said...

wow dulce, such is the travelling mind indeed.

Adelina said...

Deseo que pases unas fiestas de Navidad muy, muy feliz.

Un beso.

Akelamalu said...

Your poems are always so thought provoking Dulce.

I wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy & Happy New Year m'dear. x

Nevine Sultan said...

Dulce, I do love the rhythm in this piece. It sounds like it could be turned into a song. And I also like the thought process, like you're trying to rationalize everything. Oh, how we try to rationalize, and then fall on our knees... As always, Dulce, I do love what you write.

Nevine

Angeles said...

Ya vendré a leerte con tiempo, está renaciendo mi compu, pero me faltan algunas cositas.
Pasaba a darte las Gracias por tu presencia.
Te deseo lo mejor!! que todo lo bueno renazca en tu vida.
FELICIDADES!!
´´´´´´´´´_/\_
`````````)__(
_________???
________?????
_______???????
______?????????
_____???????????
____?????????????
___???????????????
__?????????????????
_________???________
bESOS:)

steveroni said...

Hey it just occurred to me--Was the title "Deep Pending" supposed to read "deep Ending"???
Jus sayin'

DULCE said...

Depending dear STEVE, depending...

It's a pun of words which takes...
*Deep Ending
*Depending +
*Deep pending...

Thank you all for your so nice comments on this 'funny' post...

island of peace said...

beautiful.

JStar said...

This poems sounds like the thought process that takes place in my mind as well :) Love it!