Pages

Tuesday, December 8

Side Effects



This is the colour you needed

To feel the season complete

It has talked to me again

While I scribble…


And I wonder

If you think you know

And have realized

That I have already realized

That you think you know me

While I scribble

In essence and presence


As I scribble I keep wondering

About nothing special

Might be essential

But I can’t get to know


You stole my perfume

Took hold of my heart

While my essence is not there present

I reread your scribbles

To find a reason for this love

And unloved, not present either…


Trying to get a hint

And as a gift

I accept something must be going on

While I scribble

About this our infatuation.

_© Dulce ________________________________________________________________________Image> my confession (deviantart)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh loved it!

Angeles said...

Very special...........
Besos:)

Gregorio Martino said...

I think of you more as a writer than a scribbler. So please keep writing.

Anonymous said...

GM sweetest Dulce..

I to have stolen some of your perfume.it's sweet and well!! inviting lol

I love scribbling, they form letters, words even though done quickly. I think when one scribbles it can bring forth great writes and or releasing ones tension..

one can find the secret word hidden between the scribbles..

I wish you love and happiness, and much much PASSION..

I want to feel the fire burning . :}

Calli said...

So much weaved between and around each line, each verse, but then also the universal theme of love and the dance that we sometimes dance around it.

Lovely, lovely, lovely...
Calli xoxo

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading your beautiful poetry every day.

Secretia

Jessie said...

so beautiful, thank you for saying what i have been unable to put into words or scribbles,

your quote from Wallace Stevens today...beautiful and truthful as well,

Shadow said...

oh girl, just feel it and enjoy it! it sounds like the best possible place to be...

Nessa said...

Very nice.

Yes, We Have No Bananas

steveroni said...

Sweet Dulce, is this what you are saying?

"I know you believe that you understand what you think I said.
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

NOTE: YESSS! That was SUPPOSED to be funny.

And of course, your writings (scribblings? --grin!)have become more profound, deep, maybe even esoteric?, and, along with their obvious (by now) honesty, you have become someone more than special in this group on blogger poets, writers and recovering peeps.

For SURE--keep it up! Your scribbling IS Dulce, sometimes accepting, another time struggling
..and that is the way with life.

Te quiero

Anonymous said...

Very nice my friend. You are anything but a scribbler :)

Sylvia said...

Absolutely lovely, that sweet uncertainty. Love is in the air...

Ellie Kings said...

Scribble away sweet Dulce!

Nevine Sultan said...

An infatuation that sounds quite obsessive, but sweetly so, Dulce. You used lots of "essence" and "perfume" and I like that!

Nevine

Dr.John said...

A very interesting poem with a host of possibilities.

island of peace said...

its beautiful. love in itself is a mystery.