Pages

Monday, October 5

Anyway The Wind Blows


As we start

This endless task

Exhausting results

We’ll get

At long last

We’ll depart

And again

Will look forward not

To finishing

But achieving the encounter

As if nothing actually

Had happened

Between you and I

Everything deleted

By the wind gusts

The wasted time

If only this

Had never ever occurred

At least we’d have

The memory of a job

Well done

But your feet

Have walked

Such long distances

So far away from mine

You got mad

I became crazy

If you ever

Get to touch

The feeling again

Will you let me know?

If I stop remembering

Will you let myself grow?

___________________________________________________________________

© Dulce

8 comments:

steveroni said...

Dulce, hopefully you had a good day.

I have to wonder--who is/WAS this lucky guy who disturbed you so greatly...maybe if he lost you, he is not so lucky after all?

PEACE in all your thoughts.
and may you have LOVE, too!

Dr.John said...

Good poem but back to the deep sadness.
Go ahead let yourself grow.

Fireblossom said...

Oh Dulce, you little rat! I have that very same picture in my files just waiting for the right poem for it to go with, but you beat me to it! ;-)

Some people touch us on such a profound level that it is a little maddening to have to let them go. Like losing part of one's self.

Shadow said...

i love the last few lines... great writing!

Dr.John said...

If you check back to the Fortress we have awarded you an award. You can have either one or both.
Remember the rules.
As to the drawing I have no control. Luck is a weird thing. The person drawn today had almost no entry slips. Weird.

Nessa said...

No experience is a waste.

Jessie said...

Grow, dear Dulce, grow...

Margie said...

Grow, grow, grow and may it be in the most beautiful way.

Wishing you joy and love, always.

Take care, dear Dulce!

Oh, as always, good poem!

Margie:)