Pages

Wednesday, October 21

THIS KEY


I’ve found the key

After years on end

Searching for it

I lighted upon the clue

After lots of struggle

And scrutiny

Self looking in

Reaching peaks

Lost in the middle

Of humid wooden hills

I found the answer

To my inquiries


I felt the nuance

The placid relief

The end of incongruous

Grieves and deeds


Got rid of fake ghosts

Found the device

Which frees me

From them all


Got the peace

Which came

After years on end

Working out

To get to accept

And know myself


Feels great to touch

And hold this key

That opens

All the doors

Which lead to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

© Dulce

Image> Rebirth by Deviantart


..........................................................................................................................................................

Well, my dear Thom has awarded me together with a huge number of people...today again. THANKS A LOT THOM. This is sooooo beautiful!

Lots of conditions to get the award, though!

But I'm going to accept it anyway, and I am passing it to everyone who has come, is coming or will come by here TODAY, Wednesday 21st. It's my way to say THANKS Congrats to all of you!!!

17 comments:

clean and crazy said...

very well written!! i love the last part, to open the doors that lead to me!! great poem

steveroni said...

Well Dulce, you know I love your work. But the lines which appealed most to me--naturally--were these:

...the peace..

After years..

Working....

...to accept

And know myself...

How wonderful to know one self at a young age, some peeps never get to that place.

HOW exquisitely NEAT-O!

One Prayer Girl said...

Hi Dulce,
Love your poem. Wanted you to know "PG WAS HERE"!

PG

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Very well written, Dulce. And this key sounds like a very personal metaphorical symbol.

Anonymous said...

To know yourself is to love yourself and many people take a long time to really find that key. You are welcome for the award. Check my blog tomorrow :) Another ones coming LOL :)

Shadow said...

now that's the key to find...

Fireblossom said...

Hmm...now where did I leave my keys??? ;-)

Calli said...

That's the KEY and your words PROFOUND!

...have a wonderful week, sweet friend! Sorry, If I've been away much...
~Calli

LarryG said...

ahhh, the key, the lock -
release!
sweet dulce - wonderful

Fandango said...

Poetry is hard for us dragons to grasp or to write. But yours feels nice on the ear. We wish we had the key.

Jessie said...

so beautiful, i hope you never lose your key ...

always smiles for you,

Nessa said...

What a lovely and hopeful poem.

Wordless Wednesday - King of the Field

Margie said...

Oh, how wonderful!
Simply love this poem!

Margie
xx

Angeles said...

It's the only one key!!
Great Dulce!!
Besos:)

Dr.John said...

Agaijn a really upbeat poem. I hope the poem is true4 and you have found the key.

Fireblossom said...

I don't have your email so I'll write this here, if that's all right?

Bosco is so happy that you want to see his picture! If you go to his poem, in the labels at the bottom, click on "Bosco." Two poems will come up...the new one and one about Bosco from August, which has his picture! :-)

DreamDancer said...

"Feels great to touch and hold this key, that opens all the doors which lead to me"... I love that, Dulce! I want to get to that place, to open the door to me. Thank you for sharing. Blessings, dear friend.