Pages

Monday, October 12

For A Longer While



Me, Myself, I... and, of course, You

___________________________________________________


Yes... Do keep saying

Those sweet words.

Approach my ear,

Keep repeating how

Much you love me.


Keep telling me

Your life has tilted

Because of me.

Your heart in my hands

Ever since you met

The woman in me...


Keep telling me

How badly you desire

To taste every single part

Of my body and mind,

It tickles so gently...


Keep whispering

While am about

To come…

Though I will not,

For I want you to

Keep telling me,

Secretly,

How deeply you crave

For my caress.


And I grow wiser,

And that veneration

Makes this goddess

Preen herself...

Yes... Keep praising me,

Keep loving me,

For a longer while.

_____________________________________________________________

© Dulce

16 comments:

Shadow said...

damn, how wonderful!

Sylvia said...

Thank you very much, dear Dulce. It's so lovely. And you are indeed a lovely person who deserves to be praised. It's a pleasure to read your poems. Besos!

Fireblossom said...

Dulce, you truly do need a stronger "reacciones" choice. Like maybe "WOW."

Anonymous said...

Dulce i aggree with "WOW" and you must be thinking of somebody with these such beautiful expresions. Maybe all the men in your life? since i am one of them I will take this personal words for me. Love is poring out of you. Love is flowing into you. We only could meet this day maybe I should like that what about you

Calli said...

A sensual delight...nice!

and thank you so much for the lovely blog award, Dulce! it's beautiful...

Angeles said...

Thank you sweet Dulce, keep writting..please....I enjoy so much your poetry..
jaja espero escribirlo bien...
Muaks:)

Sharon McPherson said...

Hmmm ... saucy, yet romantic. :)

Margie said...

WOW! WOW! and WOW!
What a sensual poem, Dulce!
You sure can write those kind of poems...you have the magic touch!

Oh, I'm touched by your picking me among others for that lovely blog award .... thank you so much!

Enjoy your day .... may it bring you much joy!

Margie:)
xx

Tall Kay said...

Wow is definitely in order here! I just love the naughtiness of your words! Great choices in award recipients! Wishes for a lovely Monday.

Dr.John said...

Romance is in the air
Or lust their a pair.
Very,very sensual poem.

paramveer said...

very good!!!!

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Wow! That was something very impressive. Sensual and poignant and the two in one poem! This is a rare piece!

Zee said...

Thank you so much for the award! your poem is great and I love ur words...the feelings of true love and the way you discribe the need of love...is just amazing!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! is it wrong that I was turned on by this write.. OOPS!!. to late I said it.. Just remarkable.. SMILES

Susie Hemingway said...

Most sensual,a message from the heart and even more, a message from your soul. Wonderful Dulce.

Anonymous said...

Your words capture the imagination so well "to taste every single part of my body and mind".

That is fine erotica!

Secretia