Pages

Saturday, October 17

Award


Today Saturday I'd like to give this award to the following friends:

Dr John, for his wise writing and because he has always been great to me.
Liam, for his amazing stories and good intentions.
Thom, for his beauuuutiful and original blog.
Larry G, because he is such a great love poet.
Rick, for his moving, lovely blog and powerful poems.
Steve, because Steve is Steve and there is no one like him.

Now you can keep it by your sidebar, leave it somewhere in your heart or in a small or big case. It's a pleasure for me to give you this. Congratulations to you all, men.
(Dulce)

8 comments:

Rikkij said...

Thanks, Dulce! A clean sweep by men?? yikes, what is the world coming to? It will be in my heart, just to the left of center in the drawer marked special. ~rick

clean and crazy said...

you are very deserving of this and you have picked some of the best bloggers out there!! awesome and congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you my friend. I really appreciate it. And congrats to you as well :)

Dr.John said...

Thank you for the kind words. I will accept this one. Thank you again.

steveroni said...

Thank you for this award, Dulce. It is very pleasing to be so honored.

I've just been going back into the commentors on your blogs. I had no IDEA there were so many astute peeps following your part of the sphere. Impressive! And you respond to each in turn, how marvelous!

Peace, Dulce, and thank you once more!

Hootin Anni said...

You chose all your recipients wisely!!! Great choices and congrats go out to you also...as your blog is super...as is your poetry.

Anonymous said...

wonderful, I do not know all of your award recipients, I stopped over to see them and I loved their blogs. Rick Is just Rick, wonderful in all aspects, and my new found friend Steve. what's to say about steve. ZillIONS!! of good. Great choices and your blog is beautiful, as are you,. I am so glad I come here
SMILES

Liam said...

I am flattered and probably undeserving but I thank you from the heart.