Pages

Tuesday, October 20

THIS KID


Lucky me, Sweet,

Among all the angels,

You are the only one

I get to see, feel, greet.


The more I love you

The more I want to love you

A bit more even.


The more I see you

The more I need to adore you

Much more even.


The more I live the more

I need you by my side

And I fear byes more even.


This devotion hurts deeply

So intense, so immense

Gives me life

And that light

Impossible to put out

Thank and because of you.


Praising fun

A deep echo

Calling back

To grasp this now.

........._♥♥♥..........................................................................................................................................................

© Dulce

Today Thom of
Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever...
gave me this beautiful award >"Honesty Award" ; you can see it at my sidebar. Well, that's a pleasure and an honor to me. Honesty is kind of a strong word... I could be dishonest, and how would you know?
Right, it 's true I am an honest person... now that I come to think about it! :)
Thanks from the deepest of my heart Thom. Honestly I feel proud for this.

17 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

How very beautiful Dulce. You have captured some aspects of love perfectly.

PG

Fireblossom said...

Oh, I know this feeling. My own mother mostly scared and upset me, so it's probably amazing that am someone who loves her son, her pets and her friends without reservation. I admire mothers who show their love for their children more than pretty much anyone else i can think of. I love this poem, Dulce, and I also just lov ethe photograph you've chosen to go with it. You're terrific!

Margie said...

AWWWWWWW!
This touched my heart so deeply and brought tears to me!
I so know how you feel!

Joy and blessings to you always, dear heart!

Margie:)
xxx

Dr.John said...

Wonderful! And to think I almost didn't get here because our internet was down.

Deb Kirkeeide said...

You just seem to overflow with such beautiful and touching words. I am in awe!

steveroni said...

Well, I'm not a "mom", so I did not cry. In the past, I have shed tears for my children, but they were usually tears of joy, for an achievement of some sort.

Dulce,I hope "M" never scrapes his knee, or stubs his toe, because you would probably have a fit--grin!

Your words, along with the photo show your command of expressing yourself when the topic is....L.O.V.E.

Beautifully written, Thanks!

ADD THIS.
When I was disinherited , my father wrote me a poem--wish I could recall the actual words. But the meaning follows:

"An angry father may speak never again to his only son,

But a Mother's LOVE will NEVER let her forget her number one.

Love. Peace.

Sylvia said...

Love for children is unperishable, no matter what they do. No matter if you're mother or father, because good fathers DO Forgive and forget. Like God does.

Anonymous said...

I like the part that says "the more I love you, the more I want to love you"

LarryG said...

the sweetness of an echo, so thankful for those!
lovely sharing you've done Dulce!

Anonymous said...

this made me cry with happiness of being a mother, sigh.. and cry for my husband whose mother has been a nasty person this past few years, as I have written on my other blog. I cannot understand how a mother can love and then not love her own child. I am blessed and I thank God everyday for my parents and the grandparents I was so blessed to have known and remember.
TY dulce.. GOd bless YOU
HUGS

Liam said...

so when will you run out of words?

Angeles said...

This kind of love is a devotion, I have no children but you explain it very well with your words.
Kisses:)

DreamDancer said...

Awwwww, beautiful words, Dulce. Reminds me how much I miss my beloved grandsons. Tears in my eyes now. Blessings, dear.

G-Man said...

You Rock 24/7...!!!

Calli said...

Just beautiful, Dulce. The love of mother & child, there is nothing else like it!

sweetness as always here on your pages...

Nessa said...

Kids can really get to you.

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Beautiful words and images. Motherhood does that to one.
Well done.


love, Melanie