Pages

Saturday, January 9

Emailing













____________________________________________
FROM: Me
____________________________________________
TO: You
____________________________________________
SUBJECT: What I cannot say...
____________________________________________

Dear D,

Although we speak on the phone

Almost every day

Although we have lovely dinners together

(Three times a week on average)

Although we make love every time

We meet

Although we look at each other’s eyes and

Talk

So interesting conversations

Discussions about smart aims and goals

Although this and that,

I need to write to you


I need to tell you about it

Press the keys of every single letter of every single word

To tell you how I feel this deep sweet breeze

And these gusts of wind which seem

They want to take me there

As I face the outside

The sea so bright- as the night

And the moon and etcetera.


And because you are not here

Because I am so used to

Not having you here

All the time

Because you can never sleep the nights

By my side

In or out of me

Because this nuance

We can not share but through

Written words


I write and will go on

I need to say here so that

You understand

That when I told you that

I meant this or the other

That when you looked at that girl

I got furious

But you loved it

And you said I looked prettier then

And I love it

If you love it


I write because when I write

I get rid of all these messages

Statements, phrases

Idioms, sentences

Words that rhyme

And words that don't

To my head on and on

Yes, they come, any way.


And I drop commas

And I keep on

Pressing the keys of the words that report

So well and state better even than body language

Or maybe not as well as that…


But I write and my fingers hurt

But must be that

I was born to write

Especially when I miss

Especially when I can’t have

What I want when I want

And all that and more


All in all,

I write to utter

I love you

And so that

It does not go with this

Or any other

Wind.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

© Dulce



28 comments:

Christine Macdonald said...

A beautiful amalgamation of classic love and technology for today's time; a modern day love letter. *applause* Lovely!

Fireblossom said...

Beautiful Dulce, a sweet expression of thwarted but precious emotions.

I like the new pictures, the one with this post, the bird-in-hand one, and so on. You always choose such nice ones.

clean and crazy said...

and this IS as it should be, what a great feeling to long the love!!

Marcia M said...

I like the way you start this piece. So different! your inner thoughts on paper to your lover,beautiful.

Rick said...

Dulcemiester-I smiled all the way through-was I supposed to? and damn, girl, I love the header. Cig and attitude. Yeah, Baby, Yeah! ~rick

Michael K. Althouse said...

I really like this one!

RNSANE said...

What is wrong with him, not spending nights with you? Poor judgment! Leaving a sultry, sexy goddess such as you.

Tabitha Bird said...

Lovely. He is a lucky man. :)

island of peace said...

awesome and cute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is SO understandable, the things we can't say with our voices!

Ileana said...

The written word is so powerful, beautiful, romantic...and you've done it again, hypnotized me with your sweet words.

Gracias, Chica, por el escape. xo

Sylvia said...

Precious and strong! You are getting better everytime! Love you. (I'll be closer soon :)

Mike said...

That was mesmerizing! I was almost thinking that this sounded like a relationship with a married man.

S. Susan Deborah said...

Now this is so sweet. I almost cried out of tenderness and warmth. You know the feeling when one feels that you have stumbled on the right read at the right time. I felt like that reading this.

So intense, so personal and so very lovely.

I think "love" will be happy to have its paeans written by you.

Joy always,
Susan

Angeles said...

You were born to write,

indiscutiblemente. obviamente, tienes un gran don para expresarte en letras.
Y... tengo que felicitarte Otra Vez...!!
Great, great!!

Buen finde Dulcesita!!
Besos:)

SILVIA said...

Que bella declaración amiga Dulce.
Que bonito escribes.
Mil besitos!!!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

this is my favorite so far...the passion..I read it outloud feeling it's intensity...I feel your words...Awesome. Sarah

steveroni said...

Question: How do you, who are SO good, just keep getting better and better? Dulce, you belong right in the top line of bloggers.

All these are people with great imaginations, and/or living experiences...AND...have the talent, the ability to communicate in such grand fashion.

And you share these workings of imaginations with others, some who you have never met and probably will not.

But how wonderful that we have capability to "meet" in blog posts, emails, telephone, and some even DO go out to meet these
friends, establishing a stronger connection between us all.

Love from The Florida Connection

Gaia said...

Awesome writing Dulce, so heartfelt and honest. Been popping by the rest of your posts which I had missed, lovely as usual. Bless you.

Maude Lynn said...

I love those last lines!

Nevine Sultan said...

How beautifully you wrote this, Dulce. And I could hear every word as if you were in the room, and speaking it...

Nevine

Tom Bailey said...

That is a great work. I liked the part "we make love everytime we meet" the best.

That says so much with so little.

Kindest regards,
Tom Bailey

Felicitas said...

Dulce, this is a very interesting and original piece - I REALLY like it! There's a great amount of emotion/passion that always comes through in your poetry. It's always a great read!

paramveer said...

it is so sentimental!

Josephine said...

A lot of emotions in your words... I love the passion behind.

Fareed said...

It mushed a bit for liking. But I can't complain about it when I accompanies the words in their sweet journey downhill.

VICKI IN AZ said...

I just smile at this one I like very much how you capture the feeling of having many words and needing to get them out even if there are too many and they still just must be said.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Had some time this morning to stop at some blogs. Gosh I have missed so much but and YOU. HUGS

I started reading this one with a smile and ended smiling bigger and bigger, ( the sex each time we meet ) created a GRIN **.

I to find I emailing , typing words, can let me say more. YOu words are beautiful, tender, passionate. YUMMO HUGS