Pages

Sunday, January 24

WITCHES (ii)




They try in vain
To heal the pain
Of being so insane.
Alas! How well
They pretend
They are as white
As pearls.


They can’t help it
But cast spells
Have no respect
To the death.

Not all of them magicians
But so good
At prophecies
Processions
Feasts
And fairs- so fair...

Chat up the vampires
And other evil spirits
Of the dark
Poor ones
They cannot help it...

They try in vain
To heal themsleves
Try to cry
But burnings arise
Play the violin
To get some pain
To heal-
Again,
In vain.

Wise they are
And not only female!
All who are feminine
In that way
Get into the sack-
See?
This malefic nature
Has no sex...

As we are with sex
Let’s state:
Such mystery they create
In their hands
You’ll stand
If you ever have the chance
So near as weird
Such fun...
_________________________________________________________________

13 comments:

Angeles said...

Bienvenida!!!
Has vuelto y con toda la magia, por cierto el violín me trajo recuerdos de Steve, hace mucho que no lo visito.
Y fuera a los malos espiritus!!
Yo te dejo muchos ángeles.
Besos:)

Fireblossom said...

Hehe! I love the "such fun" at the end!

Witches are fascinating femmes, no doubt, with their familiars at their sides.

Anonymous said...

Witches have the knowledge of the ages, they know what's right.

Secretia

Margie said...

I don't know much about witches but I enjoy your writings about them.
I actually have a friend from childhood who tells me she is a witch but she's quite scary to me!

Thank you for the kind comment on my last post.

Margie:)
xx

Alexandra MacVean said...

I'm reading through your previous posts/poetry and catching up myself. Girl...you can really write!

Isha Ethera said...

your a lovely writer

Nevine Sultan said...

Yes yes yes! You know it, Dulce! Witches are of witches' brew... And sexless. As I read this I remembered the three witches from The Scottish Play (can't say its name, you know)... This was a fun read!

Nevine

Shadow said...

a delight this monday afternoon. i love me witches...

Unknown said...

I love witches so your captivating and fun post was just what I needed this Monday...thank you!

xo Gabi

Reysagrado said...

I was going out with a Witch. And it was so...insanely sane, hihi.

The best thing ever, indeed;)

Long life to the Witches!!!

Jessie said...

a wild broom ride dear Dulce!

Rick said...

Dulce- I really liked this-
{Wise they are
And not only female!
All who are feminine
In that way
Get into the sack-
See?"
I swear I felt a smack at this.
Cool stuff. ~rick

JStar said...

We all have the evil withces in our lives...Love this, as always good...