Pages

Wednesday, January 27

GONE WHERE


______________________

.

Walking in the path

Of history

We are

Your voice I trust

So much peace I need

On this Wednesday

How many miles away


Yet so near

Yet so far


As if like heaven

Where the hell is that!

Trillions of miles away

Infinite is the space

Eternal.


Where are you?


So near

So far


No beginning

No end.


How can I accept

But I must

If I knew it all

I’d be dead as well


By such truth

Too immense


All I can say

Together

We’ve walked

Through the path of history


The joy is you are there yet

Where we’ll eventually

Again have met.

___________________________________________________________


© Dulce ..................................................................................................IMAGE: 6 Strings to Heaven (Deviantart)

20 comments:

Rick said...

Dulce- I guess it's wherever you find it. You write a beautiful itinerary. ~rick

Stacey J. Warner said...

wonderful, the sense of longing and knowing combined and weaving together...love the picture as well.

much love

Anonymous said...

I like this one. Hope to read more as much as I can.

Anonymous said...

I love the last phrase. like it melts away time

Martin said...

Dulce.

Of course Honey, you miss him so--
It just was not that long ago.
Music, music and the band
Your favorite love, that man
There will ever be none other
Take the place of your brother.

The beautiful guitar photo evoked a sadness in me--it is perfect, in memory of one you love.....

Margie said...

So heartfelt and touching, Dulce!

Loved these lines ...
The joy is who are there yet
Where we'll eventually
Again have met.

Take care dear!

Margie
xo

Isha Ethera said...

Nice poem =]

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

So near
So far

so invigorating...wonderfully expressed views

Shadow said...

i guess sometimes we just gotta believe...

Anonymous said...

This is nice, Dulce.

We are here but we are really out there too.

Trillions is a word that tells me there is too much to think about sometimes.

Secretia

Jessie said...

anticipation...

very well done dear Dulce

Laszlo Brown said...

I like the meter.

LarryG said...

this one connects - love the connection

GYPSYWOMAN said...

so poignantly beautiful, dulce - having lost my own "little" brother many many moons too early i know i truly know how you must feel - very beautifully said! very beautiful! i know how proud he is of his sister who loves him so!

Ileana said...

I've fallen in love with this one. My favorite from you...especially the last verse. QUE BELLEZA.

Elizabeth Wilber said...

Another case where if I experience it, I can only then understand.

GYPSYWOMAN knows what you know, Dulce
and you each write the most lovely words in lovely fashion.

A wonderful tribute of love.

Reysagrado said...

You write better and better as days go by...

Yet every single day I feel lucky to read you;)

Don´t stop!!

El Drac said...

El camino siempre es mejor cuando loandamos con la pèrsona que amamos, hasta cuando no está, cuánto bien nos hace sucomañía. Un besote, lindo el poema.

JStar said...

Oh I know this feeling Dulce...Feeling this way now :)

Calli said...

This is very beautiful...