Pages

Friday, March 5

AWARDS We Deserve...



... I’ve been blogging here since last July 16th.
I’ve received a lot of awards ever since . I feel so honoured because of that… Most awards come with conditions which (sorry) I cannot always take, because my blog is mainly and basically about and on my own poetry.

Someone gave me one for ‘Kreative Blogger’...

Oh yes! I feel so creative that I’ve created two blog awards myself!


And I’d like to pass them on to everyone- especially the ones I mention below, for being always at my side!

*** No conditions… only if you feel you’d like to, say ‘thank you’- and if you really like it you can display it at your sidebar! ... ;-)

To those best poets I am so lucky to be able to read
:

Añadir imagen
Calli dearest twin.

Felicitas, you shine.

Gypsy Woman, red is passion, like you.

Inky, lovely Canadian girl, full of warmth.

Jessie, you get better with the new days.

J-Star, your love for 'hims' is unique

Kay, your writing is awesome... so happy I've found you.

Larry , you gentle man of wise love words.

Margie where love is, there is my dear Margie.

Nevine, my Queen of queens, unique ( i love you).

Rick, oh man-- with X.

Shadow, you already know...

Shay, Goddess of goddesses and other witches...

Trisha. so apparently soft, but so bright and unique.


All the previous ones mean a lot to me (so you can take this one too!)…
…Together with:


Angeles your name is so appropriate. How do you do it and give me the exact stuff I need...

Caroline you beautiful woman of best photos and consoling words. Lovely is your growth.

Cat, Lovely posts always!

Carmen, live life as only you know, no matter the circumstances!

Ciao, where art has its real name...

Ily, my chica linda, ginger fun in Florida! :-)

Kerrie, oh I love your sense of ... everything!

Reysagrado, your writings are so vital and from the very soul...

Sarah, my dear Sarah... I can only say > I love you.

Secretia, keep asking us...

Silvia, lovely Spanish cari!

Stacey you are a Hollywood star!

Steve, you are my best friend, needless to say... sweetest peep.

Susan Deborah, am so happy I've met you, great wise woman.

Sylvia, oh my Syl... Am always with you hun!

Tabitha, Your gratitude I always take into consideration... thanks for being there!

Thom. WOW man-- your BLOG is number one!



(This was hard --- the http thing I mean..) LOL

Thank you so much my friends
.
I really appreciate your attitude to life,
what you give through your blogs
and what you give to me every time you come by.


<sweet hugs and kisses>
:-)


______________________________________________________________________

33 comments:

Nevine Sultan said...

Oh my God, Dulce! That's so beautiful that you've created your own blog awards... that's because you're so dulce... I've downloaded the award and will keep it with the others I have received. I still want to figure out a format for those awards... and I still haven't done it. But your award will always be in my heart, anyway. You are so very special to me. And I don't lie or exaggerate when I say this... I love you, too. Muah, from all the way across the world, Sweetest!

Nevine

Fireblossom said...

Okay, that was weird. I hit "post comment", and the comment box came up, but so did a window to sign in to facebook, which I am not on. Strange!

Anyway, thanks so much for thinking of me with your new awards, Dulce. You are very kind. :-)

Caroline said...

Oh xoxo to you! Thank you for this. Your blog is like diving into a pool of fine melted dark chocolate...I could swim here all day :) Luscious!

Silvia said...

And, God, I almost cried! Thank YOU for being with me through this storm, helping me holding the helm of my ship. You deserve them all for sure - you are wonderful human being, Poet, lady, everything. I'm your friend and your fan.

Felicitas said...

Dulce, thank you soooo much! It means the world to me that someone as talented as you likes what I write. XOXO

Silvia said...

Oooopsss! Wrong signature. I'm Sylvia.

Ileana said...

Your poetry thrills me to pieces, amiguita! You should have a trophy room for all your awards because you haven't seen the last of them.

Gracias por el mio. xo

Rosaria Williams said...

I came from Gypsy, and found out she got an award from you! Neat!

In the blue hour said...

Your words are wonderful! Looking forward to exploring your links too.

Reysagrado said...

Wow, it´s me who feels honoured! Thanks a lot, Sweetie!!

Sweet kisses back at you, remuackkkkkkkkkk:P

Caio Fern said...

ahhh... Dulce !!
it is so cool to be remembered ! thank you very much ... it means a lot ...
so sinse July have you posted ? i should have discovered you earlier and not just 4 , 5 months ago .
even so , were wonderful months ;)
last time i came here i saw that picture on the top of the blog .... is that beautiful girl you ?
hugs .
Caio .

S. Susan Deborah said...

Dulce:

Honoured and happy.

Thanks for being so thoughtful.

Joy and passion always,
Susan

LarryG said...

that's awesome company to be keeping, i am a man undone, totally humbled
thanks Dulce - too sweet, sweet one

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks you, Dulce, my friend! I appreciate the award, and thank you even more so for your beautiful creations of poetry, words which feed my mind and my soul daily.

Sincerely, Secretia

beker said...

Te felicito por esos premios que seguro son bien merecidos, buen fin de semana !!! un abrazo

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I love to visit you, you always make me think and sometimes I really should think more. Luv U x

steveroni said...

Constructing and giving awards for all of your favorite bloggers is a kindness doubled, Dulce. As I read your posts over time, I find in you generosity and peacefulness, and a love of your fellow bloggers, your family, and your friends.

And I am proud to be "your best friend, needless to say." It is an honor to be named along side the exceptional Peeps on this list.
Take Care!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

These awards are beautiful and show more of your awesome creativeness. Thank you so much Dulce. I will put it on my blog...I'm really touched by this... :)

Shadow said...

you are an absolute sweetiepie!!!!! thank you my dearest dulce!

Angeles said...

Gracias Dulce, eres importante para mi.
A mi alma le encantan tus poemas!! y tus visitas me ayudan a crecer.
Muy MUY valiosa tu amistad.
Te quiero:)

Calli said...

My dearest twin~ Many thanks for your sweetness and generosity. You are so *full of LOVE and kindness* as proven by the hard work and thought you put into these beautiful awards. This is only one of the reasons why I love you!

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I was doing some home remodeling then on vacation in Arizona (stood up in my best friend's wedding) came home, caught a bad cold and have been feeling very icky. Hence, no posting or reading of blogs.

I hope to return very soon! with some pics, poetry and art. I also have so many visits to catch up on. :)

much love twin~and thank you for such a lovely award.
xxoo
Calli

Stacey J. Warner said...

Dulce, what a beautiful award. Thank you so much. You are dear to me and I look forward to the moments I get to enter this world and play with these friends, especially...you.

I'm not very good at doing the award thing but everyone I get means the world to me. I have downloaded your award.

much love

island of peace said...

Dear d,

Thanks for both beautiful awards, they are awesome just like you.
I will happily display them in my wordpress blog.
With lots of affection and thanks.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

what a loving caring generous gesture, dulce, which humbles us all! thank you! namaste' - gypsy

SILVIA said...

Y yo te adoro a ti amiga mía. gracias mil, y un millón de felicitaciones por los premios, que son sin duda alguna, merecidísimos. ahorita mismo lo subo a mi blog.
Besazooooooooooo, cari!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

You are such a jewel my friend. Thank you so much. I so appreciate it. I'm honored and grateful. It will be up shortly :)

Man Named Kim said...

you have given me quite the list of blogs to know about here. i'm looking forward to reading...

Anonymous said...

My sweetest Dulce, I am so thrilled you have included me with all these other wonderful artist, poet's, writer's , YOU.

The first time I caem here I fell in love with your writings, even the lay out of your blog, remember all the questions I had for you and you replied to all of them.. :}. I get caught up in your words, they speak so from your heart, I love them all but you know how much I love your Wednesdays. Even though I have been away from blogs for some time I still think of you and all my blogging friends..

This is special I am so happy to display theses awards on my blog to.. TY LOVE U

JStar said...

Esp coming from you my sweet Dulce, this is an honor :) Thank you very much! And FINALLY we get to see a pic of you :)

Kay said...

Well, Thank you very much :) the best part of the award, is the list of other poets--perhaps ones I am unaware of on here. Keep writing and Kudos to you! P.S. I love your rules for it!--one I can keep :)

Jessie said...

thank you very much dear Dulce. so sweet of you to think of me and pay me such a compliment.

hugs and smiles,
j

RNSANE said...

Dulce, a perfect name for one of the sweetest of all friends, I appreciate this award and will add it to my blog...my thanks for including me among such notables!!!

Margie said...

Dear Dulce
I had to get over here and thank you sooooo much for the beautiful award.
I am honored.
Have not been around to visit blogs since I got back from my trip as I took a fall on the ski slopes and need to rest.
Say a prayer that I will get better soon.
Thank you!

Margie
xo