Pages

Monday, March 29

GOOD MORNING



I fall asleep - peacefully
If you are not there

As I wake up

I’d say it was just a dream

Can you see
what you are
doing to your girl?

Can you notice
how I am turning on
at the sight

at the thought

of such exciting moment

Can you feel
as much as I feel
this ecstasy?

Tell me
Can you?

Are you aware?

I ask you

Are you?


Your answer
needs no words


Not even thoughts


Your touch,

Here and there

Everywhere

Kissing here and there

Everywhere

Caressing so sweetly

Licking so gently

And…


I thought I had lost feeling

On those places in my body

I even did not know I had them

It’s this passion,

Desire

Fire

Lure

Avidity, slow
How do you know

Exactly

What I want?


This pleasure

Leaves me breathless

Mute

But the smile in my face

Remains

All the way

From top to toe

Just a touch of you

makes the feeling go so deep

So full, so neat


I fall asleep - peacefully
If you are not there

As I wake up

I’d say it was just a dream...


But I know

I can always go back

To sleep

And I’ll ask you

And your answer

Will come.


No need of words
Not even thoughts

Your touch…

________________________________________________________________________________

18 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Very, VERY erotic. I love it.

steveroni said...

One of my many blessings is that I can go right back to sleep, under almost any circumstance (exception: seldom, but BAD leg cramps).

Also I can decide what I'll dream about, and "get" to that place--half the time. Other half--no dream!

AWAKE is where I get into trouble. And I sure do need erotic poems like this--yeah, right--grin! That was a lie. It is these kinds of reading which DO get me into deep sh*t problems...but NOTHING shall interfere with my great obsession, blogging!

Is this an "invitation only" post? No? Well, now I've got to check out yesterday's post.....

Dulce...you are a good writer!
Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are obviously an extremely sensual woman and a sensual poet too. Your words are a real turnon!

Secretia

S. Susan Deborah said...

The touch definitely speaks volumes if done the right way.

Some touches are so very delicious that the touch seems so much more sensual than the 'real' thing.

Joy always,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Well written my friend. Very sensual this is :) Excellent :)

RNSANE said...

Goodness, your poetry definitely leaves me with the most x-rated thoughts here at midday! Very exotic and erotic!

aslan said...

Always write please,it's a big pleasure reading them.

SILVIA said...

Wowwwwwww Dulce!!! Sobresaliente!!! Un besazo cielo.

Nevine Sultan said...

"Your touch,
Here and there"

Leaves the mind spinning... You know I love this, yes? I know you know, Dulce! :-)

Nevine

Reysagrado said...

So, I wish you sweet dreams, Sweetie;)

Shadow said...

oooooo, love it!!!!!!

JStar said...

Dulce,

I see your dreams are as sensual as mine :) Great write girl...

Adelina said...

Es preciosa...Dulce y apasionada.

Un beso.

Jessie said...

wow...i need a cold shower...
lol

Angeles said...

Cuánta pasión mi niña!!
Excelente!!!!!!
Besos:)

Unknown said...

loved the passion in this one!
forgotten that I ever felt this way!
but it's sheer ecstacy!

1ManView said...

Beautiful, can never read enough about the most sensuous of all senses... The touch...

Rick said...

D-yes, touch has a nice language, a melody really and I think you've found the right key. ~rick