Pages

Monday, March 22

Love Echoes



My love

I love these reconciliations of ours

Because your love is

The air that I breathe

Your kiss, my bliss

So many words I need

To explain

This miss, your turmoil


My love

I cannot see beyond

Your wish

And if that is what you need

To stop loving me


My love,

Then you must know

Before you go

I need you to have a look inside my soul
Touch this beating of my heart
Thus, you know how I long for you
And if or whenever we're apart…


…I’ll close the door upon my heart
Won’t let anyone in,

Words drop and you misunderstand

Because your kiss is my bliss

So many words I need

To explain

This miss, your pain

Our turmoil

I cannot see beyond

Your wish


You know you came into my life

Made me change my mind.

I have nowhere to look at

If you are not at my side.


And if that is what you need

To stop loving me

My love,

Then you must know

Before you go

Although we exist between two different shows

And we travel separate roads

Our voices, our souls, our kisses, our love

Have exactly the same...

...Just one echo.


To Sam.

____________________________________________________________________________

23 comments:

S. Susan Deborah said...

". . . Before you go
I need you to have a look inside my soul
Touch this beating of my heart . . ."

These lines made me think of all the partings that were long gone and shall come.

Dulce, I have no words to explain how I feel at this precise moment after reading this piece.

Joy always,
Susan

Sam Liu said...

Your poetry is so sensual, and this brilliant piece is no exception. The synergy is wonderful, the words magical.

Margie said...

A beautiful writing dear Dulce!
I loved this and Sam will too!
He is a lucky guy!

Margie :) xo

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful :)

Jessie said...

warm, touching
beautiful indeed

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Beautiful, Dulce. Simple, yet complex.
Hugs,
Laura

Caroline said...

Oh wow...so beautiful to read. The rhythm of this poem is hypnotic! As usual, powerful... xo Missed coming here!

Anonymous said...

such amazing poetry!
but we should never close the door to our heart, even if sometimes it may seem like the right choice

My Castle in Spain said...

..and your words are bliss to me tonight ! :-)
thank you for visiting me...

Anonymous said...

This shouts out the fear of impending emptiness and separation.

Secretia

william manson said...

another fabulous poem...:)

Stacey J. Warner said...

beautiful ending...i've been questioning this sort of smothering love...

much love

Nevine Sultan said...

Oh, I wonder who Sam is. And I wonder if he's reading this, or if he read it. And I wonder... and wonder... and wonder. And sometimes reconciliation is the most fun part of the love, you know. We appreciate a person more after we have "lost" him for a spell. Beautiful words from the beautiful Dulce. :-)

Nevine

Cynthia said...

Dulce, you write the most utterly
romantic poems! This poem is gentle
and loving with melancholy threaded
through each word.

AlmightyHeidi said...

..just one echo..awesome. Love it

steveroni said...

Dulce, either your "White Knight on a White Horse" has blended itself into a light gray color...OR...the new whiteness of the blinding light is not allowing you to see beyond itself to the Knight called Sam.

In either scenario you will emerge one live and happy Canary-Girl!

I love your photo od a woman--she could be meditating. And your poem...well...WOW! is all I can say.

As a human Peep I cannot NOT be SO greatly moved by lines such as this:

"Our voices, our souls, our kisses, our love
Have exactly the same...
...Just one echo."

Sweeter Poet--I'll say no more.

Take Care.

Beyond Horizon said...

m lost 4 words....just can say AWESUM N BEAUTIFUL :)

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

You have set a perfect frame of words forming a beautiful picture of poetry. Amazing!!

Wednesday Wallpaper - Abandoned House in Greenery

 

G-Man said...

My Long Lost Friend Dulce!!!

Still dazzling them with Romance I see.

Just checkin in....Galen

JStar said...

I KNOW the pain of loving someone that doesnt love you the same...Heartbreaking...Beautiful words!

Angeles said...

De tu alma a Sam, muy bello.

PD: cuando pases por mi blog fíjate a la derecha en el sidebar hay un Corazón Mágico, para ti con mucho cariño.
Besos:)

Dulçe ♥ said...

This is a nice love poem... just it. (ain't it?)
It's so nice and peaceful to write from the bottom of one's heart...

THANK you my friends... you are just adorable
;)

Dulce

Rick said...

Dulce
oh can echos carry, they say whales hear eachother through thousands of miles of water.
Sweet words, these~rick