Pages

Sunday, March 28

But Do It



Roll up

Allow no fright

To get in

Slam the door

Break the chains

Open the gates wide

Let your inner voice

Be your leading light

Change the tune

Delete mails

Throw away papers

Clean your soul

Tidy the room

Of your confused mind

Let new seeds grow,

New flowers blossom

Rely on yourself

Feel confident

To be your own companion

Free your heart

Of such old wounds

Accept yourself

Love yourself

Open all the windows

Let that renewed air

Fill in your space

Make self esteem

Be your closest friend

Face your face

Be yourself

Hold yourself

Wear this new fragrance

Purer, fresher

Let that drop

Go down

From neck to toe-

No rush.
________________________________________________________________

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dulce! I should read this every morning as soon as I wake up!
Simply marvelous.

Secretia

Margie said...

This is wonderful!
Love it, Dulce!
Love it!

Margie :)x

Anonymous said...

Empowering thoughts. Yes!

You sound like a woman renewed with energy, confidence, belief in self, and in control.

What a strong post written by a strong and ever-strengthening writer.

CR

Kay said...

loving this zen-full room! :)

Felicitas said...

Absolutely wonderful and truly empowering, Dulce! LOVE this one!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Great words! I am going to forward this link to a friend who really needs to hear these words and break free from someone who is REALLY controlling them emotionally.

Elizabeth Wilber said...

Now I am sending love to you for the words I need to hear. Your expression is so good for my inner strength and courage. Thank you, thank you, for seeing things as they are.

Lots of Love

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

beautiful, Dulce
words to live by..

Sylvia said...

Minha doce Dulce, tens uma prendinha de amizade no meu Blog Onde a Terra Acaba. Com muito carinho; tenhas uma linda Primavera!

Calli said...

Dulce~ Darling! This is a wonderful *recipe* for Spring, for Life and for exceptional living!

You are beaming and it shows!

Happy Spring, my twin~
besos~ xxoo
Calli

Fireblossom said...

I like it.

Dulçe ♥ said...

Oh It's so nice to see my old friends back... and all the rest... your sweet comments... As always they mean a LOT to me.

Thank YOU!!!

xoxxoxox

steveroni said...

The picture reminds me of a mental picture (mine) of one I "know"-- who "with a toss of her hair" can break down the door and walk away, independent, alluring, and FREE!

Oh, I love that "To HELL with you!" look...and attitude.

Dare I mention her name? Better not, but do the initials FB ring a bell with anyone? --grinning!

(Now I'll probably be sent to wherever the "damned" are quartered.) LOL

PEACE!
Take Care...

JStar said...

Girl you just wrote the secret to true inner peace and happiness :)

island of peace said...

beautiful thinkings.

Rick said...

Damn that's a big to do list. can we start with the last one first? jus sayin~rick