Pages

Monday, February 1

THESE YEARS




At your blue eyes
I smile
Such comfort
Such peace
Where have you been
All these years?

As I lie my head
On your shoulder
I get that placidity
I’ve been looking for
All these years.

As you caress my cheeks
And kiss my closed eyes
My smile, your heaven
And we lie in harmony
No rush no control.

Now you get to my places
No rush no control.
Just repose and ardour
And I get to yours
My weakness
My angel
Full of honey
And invitation
Sweeter temptation.

And your blue eyes so full
Of no better word than love
Caress my soul
And as I get there I cry
And cry
Because
I don’t know why

This ecstasy
And your consolation
What I had been looking for
All these years
Get me to that place
Where
Only You can take me

And I cry
For such peace I found
At long last
After all these years.
___________________________________________________

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh beautiful...I need those blue eyes. *sigh*

Nevine Sultan said...

It is such a feeling that we get when we've found The One, isn't it? And we always see the truth in the eyes. The Great Bard said they were the windows to the soul... and he does know something, doesn't he?

After the long wait, your words of peace and relief are beautiful and quiet and calm. I loved it, Sweetest! :-)

Nevine

SILVIA said...

Sin palabras. Una verdadera preciosidad querida amiga.
Mil besitos!!!

Anonymous said...

You've landed in the nest of love...

Fireblossom said...

I felt like this when I discovered Girardelli brownies. ;-)

Mike said...

What a great and hopeful poem! I love it!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

your words always lift and inspire - and move - move our hearts and souls - beautifully done! thanks so much sharing all with us!

RNSANE said...

Dulce, what a beautiful, joyful poem this is - filled with so much love and exquisite tenderness. I have felt this way before and would love to do so again.

Felicitas said...

This is so beautiful, Dulce - peaceful and sweet. Just what real love should be about.

Margie said...

So lovely, Dulce.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful - It gave me goosebumps :)

JStar said...

This is such a beautiful thing when found...I feel the peace and serenity in this piece...

Mike Minzes said...

Cool Blog. I will be back for more

G-Man said...

Perfect and totally Dulce!

Miss your brilliance on Fridays...

Elizabeth Wilber said...

For a few days I have been absent, forgive me please. But now I have read posts of the past several days, and you had me in tears.

Now I read and you have me happy and laughing, glad to be alive.

This tells me of the power you have in your writing, your poetry. You should publish one day. Also your graphic choices are astoundingly apropos. Thank you for your blog, and for sharing your life.

When I decide to start blogging, you will be my first listed.

Shadow said...

that is the sweetest love. if we can only find it...

Rick said...

That's it, Dulce. I'm gettin a boat. All the good actions over in the Canaries! Does this love exist and can it be sustained? ~rick

Datsme said...

That is soo romantic. You had me back in time when I felt all this for my special someone.
You projected the emotion of love beautifully :)