Pages

Wednesday, February 24

IN & IN AGAIN



Being in love

Means much more

Than any words could say.


It’s looking at time

Full of sweetness.


It’s waking up

Each morning

Despite the weather

Surrounded by the scents

Of fruit and flowers.


It’s feeling free of oneself

Being at peace

With all that Nature has created.


It’s seeing suffering

As a secondary part

A life of acceptance.


It’s sharing all the light in the world

All its darkness.


It’s getting astonished

By the sight of the moon

And notice and realize

That the moon is the moon.


It’s beginning to say

And from now on

No need to say it again.


It’s getting to understand

The conversations

So often held

Between

The soul and the mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Partly inspired from Estar Enamorado by F.L. Bernárdez) ................................................................................................ Image adapted from Deviantart

22 comments:

JStar said...

And you have perfectly described the most beautiful feeling life has to offer!

Anonymous said...

Dulce, I love this thing you wrote. It really gets me thinking.
All of your work is so unique and meaningful really!

Thank You, Secretia

Jessie said...

i do believe you are smitten with someone! i'm so happy for you...i love your line, "It's getting to understand the conversations so often held between the soul and the mind." so very well said,

warm smiles,

Shadow said...

love makes the world a beautiful place. and inspires beautiful poetry, my dear dulce!

SM said...

read it with a smile ;)

island of peace said...

Wonderful portrayal of love.

Wait. What? said...

and its being naked with another soul and not noticing that neither of you are wearing any clothes.

Anonymous said...

You write so well and this is so true of love :)

Kay said...

awwww...simply lovely. a little soft rub of the soul today :)

Caroline said...

So true so beautiful...I love your poetry.

Anonymous said...

love is greatest thing of all :)

LarryG said...

I heart you Dulce!

Nevine Sultan said...

Nice and light and free. Mmmmm... very free. :-)

Nevine

Fireblossom said...

Oh how you do go on, Dulce.

As for me, at least until tomorrow, I'll never fall in love again.

Deb Kirkeeide said...

What a beautiful description. You have such a beautiful way with words!

Margie said...

Beautiful!
I can so relate!

Margie :)

Isha Ethera said...

Its everything. :) beautiful Dulce...
Beautiful!

steveroni said...

Very nice writings, Dulce.

"Realize that the moon is the moon"...holy crap! Does that mean "What is...IS?"

Kidding aside, this post sounds like your L.O.V.E., to me, and nothing is wrong with that.
Take Care...

SILVIA said...

"Conversaciones entre alma y mente"... son tan difíciles, pero a la vez tan gratificantes. estar enamorado, querida Dulce, es en definitiva, estar vivo.
Preciosos poema. Un fuerte abrazo!!!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

HI Dulce...I think I know what it is about your poems that pull me to read them...you write with passion....and even a sense of pleasure that's so foreign to me...it just dawned on me...I want that...pleasure in letting go enought to experiencing life...even if it means getting hurt sometimes. Sarah

JStar said...

Thanks for your comments on my poem about our Baptismal's, go back and check it out again...I added the video's

http://msjstar1275.blogspot.com/

Rick said...

D- I love it and you say it so well, but I gotta tell ya, it's the holding to this that gets hard. But for tonite I'll just lay back in it and let it cover me. Thanks~rick