Pages

Tuesday, February 2

WILD


She is full of surprises

And never apologises

She finds her path

In the night

When there are no lights

To betray her pride


She fears only a few beasts

But she manages to have a feast

With them

In a corner

Of the furious Ocean

Where paths are hidden

Erased from sight

And she manages

To show on

Playing with the high tide


Steals a few oranges

Fresh bitter sweet oranges

From fresh bitter sweet trees

And has a fresh bitter sweet dinner

Enough for a sinner


She lets her hair down

She plays with her own charms

And smiles at her inner self

Her only and best friend


It feels so good to become oneself

To run wild in the middle of nowhere

Which is everywhere

And shout out loud


Possessed by postures

Dancing queen

Hissing in the night

She is full of surprises

And goes back to sleep

As the sun rises..

__________________________________________________________________________

© Dulce

16 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wow! So full of energy and positiveness... And I loved the classical environment; those nymphs and the oranges. Good to see you on your best, Dulce.

Shadow said...

this is quite free and magical!

Margie said...

Lively and upbeat!
Sounds like you are doing much better! Yay!

Margie
xo

Brian Miller said...

nice. a wild ride indeed...

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Feels so free....Sarah

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Dulce,

I am SO in this line here...

"To run wild in the middle of nowhere"

I love your writing...
Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

Anonymous said...

That made me feel very good, I will be going out for a late night stroll and have this in my mind.
You made something beautiful when you made this.

Secretia

Nessa said...

Makes me want to run wild in the night.

Poor Tuesday

Fireblossom said...

Dulce, I like it! We seem to be on parallel paths at the moment!

Tabitha Bird said...

Mmmm...so good. Makes me want to twirl with leaves in the wind.

Rick said...

D- I love the idea of the middle of nowhere being everywhere. You have to stand on your head to make it make sense. Just the way it should be. I'd like to find her some night. I'll steal into a tree and just watch. She'll know but not let on. Perfect. ~rick

Elizabeth Wilber said...

Dance,ballerina dance
Prance ballerina prance
Whirl ballerina whirl
This is your moment girl

Dream on and on...and sleep!

Just a wild and lovely post, Dulce, ending in sleep sublime.

Hugs and kisses!

Datsme said...

Your poem does full justice to the name. Its wild and fresh and vibrant and devil-may-care attitude.
Enjoyed it :)

My Castle in Spain said...

thank you for giving me this zest of happiness this morning !
wild and mischievous feels surely good at times....
Great piece, Dulce !!

JStar said...

So full of life and energy..Great write Dulce!

Anonymous said...

scuh calmness I find in this, passion. love, and loving oneself. to run wild in the middle of nowhere is where I wish I could be right now. I have not been around much but you are always with me in my heart and thoughts..
Have a great weekend.. HUGS n Ti amo