Pages

Sunday, August 23

ATLANTIC


Blue

Blue

Blue

A blessing it is

Being able

To swim

In these Ocean shores.

I’ve had four already today

And more could I;

Dive in your transparent

Apparently blue-

Waters

Look up

As foaming waves break

–a feeling of completeness.

Now… must be leaving…

No, let’s get in

Once more

And another.

I never get enough- it seems

Close my eyes and hear Nothing

The most peaceful silence

Only You and me

Me and You

Open my eyes and dive

Farther in,

Farther down

Blurred sight

Into the deepest inside,

Like eternity.

Does not wait for me

But kind of calls me

Observes me

With huge monster eyes

Those of the unknown

Another expression of God

A very possible death

My encounter with

The more than immense…

A choice,

Inviting me

Are you crying out my name?

No

I need to enjoy You

Much more

Much longer

Stay there

Unmovable

Be rough or

Be serene

So that I can

Contemplate

Your divinity or

Make love

Together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Dulce..... (in compensation for what I wrote yesterday...)

9 comments:

Calli said...

Love this! Like an adventure into the deep and back again. As if it fills one up yet one cannot get enough...so serene!

~Calli

Rikkij said...

D-I've never so badly wanted to be an ocean. Lovely~rick

Sherry said...

Ahhh, having just spent some time at and in the Atlantic, this resonates so beautiful within me. Thank you for composing such beautiful thoughts and emotions!

steveroni said...

Whew! You and Calli have a "word affinity" and it is breathtaking. I mean it can lead to "shortness of breath". Especially under water!

Silvia said...

Oh, how I would dive in that blue. Me too, I couldn't get enough. To dive in the ocean is to meet with our inner nature. Bless you, blue my friend!

Unknown said...

Is your blue the ocean?

Beautiful writings... Sue

thoughts said...

just loved it.

Puja Upadhyay said...

such a lovely poem...i wish i knew swimming...your words create such a beautiful imagery of the ocean.

Jessie said...

this one isn't cool blue ... it's HOT!!!

i need to take a dive .. lol

smiles,