Pages

Monday, August 17

WARM NIGHT



I fix my eyes
on the white silky curtain
smoothly moved
by that gentle breeze.

After you’ve come

to your climax

and me to mine.

Two naked bodies and minds

relaxed in bare thinking.

Soothing sighs.


Lying your head on my chest

After that love we’ve made.

Fingertips so softly

caressing my skin…

Goose pimples.


Stroking your fine hair.

Your sweet eyes

have observed me

With all the love

A man is able to.

Your tender lips

Slowly kissing me all over.

Your melodious voice

Praising my sensuality.

We do not need to rush to it.

It’s already here,

It's been all the time.


The gentle breeze keeps

blowing the white curtain.

A shooting star-

I’ve woken up.


© Dulce R.

10 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Beautiful, sensuous poem - but it was a dream! Still a beautiful dream. :)

Shadow said...

i love the image of a white curtain, blowing in the breeze...

steveroni said...

Yeah...the curtain. The curtain? What curtain? --grin!

Dulce, your dreams leave NOTHING to be imagined, I believe they almost surpass imagination--except that is where many dreams begin.

Keep writing, please.

Anonymous said...

Steve is right, you make such poetry with your imagination that everyone's minds are blanc.

Dr.John said...

Lovely poem. But one wonders was it a dream or did the love making awaken something in her?

Silvia said...

Lovely! Oh, so romantic!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Beautiful ain't it? And clear as life itself- lately only in films I've seen it...
Dr John,
it 's life itself, how love some time has been experienced... and should be experienced again soon, for it's been too long since I remember something quite similar (never as perfect) ever happened to me.
Sweet Hug to you all.
Thanks for your
lovely comments

Rikkij said...

Damn! Shadow stole my comment. I too, loved the window and breeze. A perfect ending to a lovely time. You describe it so well. Yum! ~rick

Zee said...

Wow..the ultimate love making...a very romantic love session..how can I discribe this lovely moment that you have in your poem...keep up the good work! I love the paintings!

Calli said...

Very sensual and very lovely, Dulce.

and yes, the image says it all...love the breeze...

~Calli