Pages

Sunday, August 16

NO DIRECTION


By now, we should be knitting this affair.
Endless sense of wasted time.
But still a drop of maybe
Or perhaps
Or who knows...
Missed opportunities because of you.
No staring at any other Direction,
Just because of you.
Fixed on the idea of Me and You,
While time does as it should:
Run its course.
And nothing special happens...
By now, we should be working this out.
For it's been too long a period
Of waiting, hoping and expecting.
Did not want to stand by till the end,
But that seems what must be done.
And now what's next?
Dreaming dreams of perfection,
Dreaming souls of deception
Why can't one see?
These clear disappointing paths
To No Direction.

(C) By Dulce Rosales, 2009

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you put me in the edge of my seat with your marvellous poetry. Cool Dulce.

Calli said...

Thank you for your recent visit, Dulce, and for the lovely comment on my blog.
I am enjoying your poetry and will return to read more...

have a lovely day~
~Calli

Silvia said...

Uuufff! A lost poem. A blinding Love. Total dedication... No direction. Freedom of choice. Brilliant. (I know that feeling) "I want to break free..."

Rikkij said...

Yes, frustrating, but so much to be worked out. Must be done as right as possible. Your thoughts are well conveyed, beautifully spoken. ~rick

steveroni said...

How sweet (Dulce) to bring back an heirloom from your past blogs. It is like reliving life, maybe the good parts, maybe not--but all the parts make for who we are today.

Eternity IS today, this moment. This moment is all any have for certain.
poetry
Calli who commented above is a friend (blogger) of mine, I like her AND her work very much.

She reminds me of you, her writing and her passions. Keep on being yourself.

Thanks for the poetry and the very nice photo above.

Peace!

Anonymous said...

Blessing to read such passion and emotions and beautifully done.

Ty for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Glad you stopped by, I have visited your blog on a few occasions seeing comments you made on shadows blog. I will come back and read more.. TY for the invite. SMILES