Pages

Friday, August 14

A Thank You Note


I must say this in a post and not as a simple comment
(though they are great as well).
This is maybe the best that has happened to me this summer, being able to read
and be read by so many wonderful people around the world.

Creating this blog has given me that chance
and I feel I must thank you all for being
such beautiful human beings who share the love for art, passion for writing or just creating,
telling what is inside and sharing it
with the rest of us lucky humans, who have this device to keep in touch and feel as friends who, maybe- who knows, will meet in another life...
Or already met in a previous one.
I feel happy and so I must tell you.
That's it.
Meet me tomorrow.
Good night to those who are about to go to bed: good afternoon for those from the other side- or good morning...

Wonderful planet!
Dulce

6 comments:

Dr.John said...

I don't know about tomorrow-grand kids will still be here- but I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

That part about previous and next lives is interesting, I wonder who I met whenever I was alive.
And thanks!

Shadow said...

hey! it's good to know you too!!!

Hootin Anni said...

Well, you know that I just now became a follower...and your words here melt my heart.

Being a blogger is such a wonderful way to 'meet' talented people such as you....friendships abound here.

Sylvia said...

That's exactly how I feel. I get so surprised and astonished for finding wonderful people through this fantastic device that is a computer... People that I would never meet in any other way. This is changing my vision of the world, really. I am touched.

steveroni said...

Oh, that is so sweet (Dulce) the way you express your joy, your happiness.
And just by reading your blogs, I am a part of it. It is an honor!